(Super) Random Survey: Fun fun...*cough* funnn?

How was your day, i went to a funeral and cried a lot, i broke down into tears for the first time in about 2 years!

- What season did you get into football?

- Do you know anyone with swine flu?

- Who is the one footballer who you reckon you are actually better than?

- Which user do you think would make the best wife?

- Whats your least favourite position?

- What is the most boring fixture imaginable(premier league sides)?

- Has Lampard heard of a salad?

- Does money make the world go round...or is it the core?

- Maradona...hero or crack head?

- If i was to say some people on here are 'septic' what do i mean?

- Shakira or Beyonce...only when it comes to the booty though?

- Do you talk on the phone at football matches?

- Have you ever had to buy a new remote because the old one broke because Arsenal lost?

- If you are going on holiday which is the nearest football team?

Best Answer

What season did you get into football 96/97

- Do you know anyone with swine flu- my friend we have had to come home

- Who is the one footballer who you reckon you are actually better than- Robbie Savage

- Which user do you think would make the best wife- I don't know

- Whats your least favourite position- in what

- What is the most boring fixture imaginable(premier league sides)- blackburn V Bolton

- Has Lampard heard of a salad- he's not fat.

- Does money make the world go round...or is it the core- money somney

- Maradona...hero or crack head- both

- If i was to say some people on here are 'septic' what do i mean- people like myself

- Shakira or Beyonce...only when it comes to the booty - NA

- Do you talk on the phone at football matches- once

- Have you ever had to buy a new remote because the old one broke because Arsenal lost- wtf?

If you are going on holiday which is the nearest football team- LA Galaxy

Aw - Crying is good for you- better than laughing actually ( I am being serious

- Do you know anyone with swine flu? Micah Richards had it

- Who is the one footballer who you reckon you are actually better than? a girl footballer

- Whats your least favourite position? goalkeeper kind of sucks

- What is the most boring fixture imaginable(premier league sides)? Stoke City v Burnley

- Has Lampard heard of a salad? He's not that fat

- Does money make the world go round...or is it the core? Love makes the world go round

- Maradona...hero or crack head? the second one

- If i was to say some people on here are 'septic' what do i mean? ???

- Shakira or Beyonce...only when it comes to the booty though? Beyonce

- Do you talk on the phone at football matches? I don't do anything but watch or sing

- Have you ever had to buy a new remote because the old one broke because Arsenal lost? I've never had that problem

- If you are going on holiday which is the nearest football team? ????

- What season did you get into football? - i always liked football but i really got into it three years ago

- Do you know anyone with swine flu? - not yet

- Who is the one footballer who you reckon you are actually better than? - lucas leiva

- Which user do you think would make the best wife? - ahem. i dont know

- Whats your least favourite position? - defence - for me

- What is the most boring fixture imaginable(premier league sides)? - any 0-0 draw

- Has Lampard heard of a salad? - youre being too harsh

- Does money make the world go round...or is it the core? - sadly, it does

- Maradona...hero or crack head? - a hero for me

- If i was to say some people on here are 'septic' what do i mean? - i thought septic meant rotten.....dont know

- Shakira or Beyonce...only when it comes to the booty though? - Beyonce

- Do you talk on the phone at football matches? - well no

- Have you ever had to buy a new remote because the old one broke because Arsenal lost? - not because of Arsenal but i really did have to buy it once,,,,

- If you are going on holiday which is the nearest football team? - im not going anywhere so i guess Dinamo Tbilisi where i am now

- What season did you get into football? 20 years ago

- Do you know anyone with swine flu? Lady Leftwing Gunner! lol

- Who is the one footballer who you reckon you are actually better than? berbatov.lol

- Which user do you think would make the best wife? Kitty!! or Lady Leftwing Gunner. I will become a Morman then can have two.Pmsl

- Whats your least favourite position? on top oh you mean football then LB.

- What is the most boring fixture imaginable(premier league sides)? Birmingham vs Hull

- Has Lampard heard of a salad? Pmsl I dont think so

- Does money make the world go round...or is it the core? I am a man |City fan so Money makes my world go around quite happily.

- Maradona...hero or crack head? Hero on the Field Crack head forever after.

- If i was to say some people on here are 'septic' what do i mean? Fifa users.pmsl

- Shakira or Beyonce...only when it comes to the booty though? Shakira! Beyonce struggles with her weight. Imagine when she loses. Oprah lol

- Do you talk on the phone at football matches? Never i dont even have S*X. pmsl

- Have you ever had to buy a new remote because the old one broke because Arsenal lost? Nope N/A

- If you are going on holiday which is the nearest football team? Depends where i am going. Usually either MLS team or Real madrid.

My day was nothing special, I'm sorry to hear about the funereal...

- What season did you get into football?... 1996 club football but WC 1994 football in general

- Do you know anyone with swine flu?... I hope not

- Who is the one footballer who you reckon you are actually better than?.... few of them like Bendtner, half of Dinamo Zagreb, Heinze etc

- Which user do you think would make the best wife?...Cuore, he always agrees with Marco no matter what

- Whats your least favourite position?..... DMF.... but most respected

- What is the most boring fixture imaginable(premier league sides)?.... Hull City vs West Brom (if they're still in PL)

- Has Lampard heard of a salad?... lol probably not

- Does money make the world go round...or is it the core?... unfortunately yes

- Maradona...hero or crack head?... both

- If i was to say some people on here are 'septic' what do i mean?.... full of sh!t??

- Shakira or Beyonce...only when it comes to the booty though?... Shakira.... no Beyonce... no no Shakira.... wait it's Beyonce..... wait wait Shakira.... damn can I choose both??

- Do you talk on the phone at football matches?.... only when Barca is losing, then my phone rings like crazy but when we're winning nobody remembers to call... bastards

- Have you ever had to buy a new remote because the old one broke because Arsenal lost?... not really

- If you are going on holiday which is the nearest football team?.... Hajduk Split

i don't remember. i have memories of picking chelsea in video games from the 90's. and italy v argentina in 1990.

- Do you know anyone with swine flu? nope

- Who is the one footballer who you reckon you are actually better than? fabianski

- Which user do you think would make the best wife? mandana

- Whats your least favourite position? central midfielders. pompous *******!

- What is the most boring fixture imaginable(premier league sides)? hull v birmingham

- Has Lampard heard of a salad? he's also heard of winning the premier league and scoring more goals then gerrard

- Does money make the world go round...or is it the core? the earth's core is made or iron and cobalt

- Maradona...hero or crack head? he played most of his career in napoli, alot of my family consider him a hero

- If i was to say some people on here are 'septic' what do i mean? they smell like poo

- Shakira or Beyonce...only when it comes to the booty though? tough call but i go with shakira

- Do you talk on the phone at football matches? no

- Have you ever had to buy a new remote because the old one broke because Arsenal lost? only cuz my brother overreacts when i beat him in videogames (he picks arsenal, wins most of the time)

- If you are going on holiday which is the nearest football team? if i could afford it i'd go to stamford bridge a.s.a.p

1. Family Guy or South Park Neither. I hate shows that are just stupid 2. Simpsons or SpongeBob Ditto number 1 3. Verizon or Sprint Sprint 4. Coke or Pepsi Diet Pepsi. Vanilla is the best!! 5. Cherry Coke or Dr Pepper Diet Dr. Pepper is AWESOME! Great to drink in the morning 6. Red Bull or Monster Monster. No one even drinks Red Bulls any more lol 7. Lambo or Ferrari Ferrari 8. Dogs or Cats Dogs 9. Penguins or Polar Bears Polar Bears 10. Baseball or Football Baseball 11. Basketball or Soccer Basketball. I hate soccer 12. Hot Chocolate or Coffe Hot Chocolate 13. Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks Starbucks 14. Who's funnier Will Smith or Will Ferell Will Ferell 15. Action or Comedy Action 16. Read Minds or Live Forever Read Minds. Or both. Like Edward!!! 17. Super Strength or Super Speed Super speed

2008-09. Sad to say, it took me that long to figure out that this game was worth it.

No, but I know a few people to whom John Lennon would have said, "Yer a swine!"

Half the players on the New York Red Bulls. Trust me: I was at the game last night. I saw their game against Beckham and the L.A. Galaxy at the Meadowlands last night -- me and 23,000 other fools -- and they were rubbish. (LA won 3-1... at least I got to see Goldenballs whiff on a pass!) You know what the Red Bulls have in common with gum? They get chewed up, spit out, and are now at the bottom of the table!

No comment.

Any position played by Abou Diaby.

Sunderland vs. Hull. The last time that many parked buses were in an English stadium, Evel Knievel tried to jump a motorcycle over them.

Maybe he can ask one of the ten men who went to lift (What?!?) went to lift him.

Sometimes money stops the world.

Maradona was never a hero of mine; then again, I'm old enough to remember when Argentina was practically Nazi Germany South. I was quite happy that the Royal Navy smacked them around in '82.

I don't know what it means in England, but in America, "septic" means "poisonous."

If we're talking stationary, Beyonce; if it's how she moves it, Shakira. Of course, being from Colombia, Shakira's probably a better football player.

No. If they yell "Put down the phone!" at you in the Yankee Stadium bleachers, I don't want to imagine what they'd yell in a pub -- or, God forbid, if you tried it on the terraces!

I do have a remote that isn't working right now, partly due to rewinding and watching certain goals over and over again on an Arsenal DVD. But since I don't have Fox Soccer Channel, I never had Setanta, ESPN refuses to admit that English soccer exists except for Man U and Chelski, and I have to go to Nevada Smith's in New York to watch Arsenal, that's one problem that I don't have.

When I travel, I now look to see if there's a place that shows international soccer matches in that city, and make a point to check it out. Whatever the team is, it can't be any worse than the Red Bulls.

• - 1999-2000 season

- Yes I had it

- Lol none

- Not saying

- Defence

- Manchester United v Hull

- I would think so

- Yea

- Hero

- They have septicemia?

- Beyonce

- It's off during a match

- No since I am not an Arsenal fan.

- SK Brann and FC Copenhagen - So might be watching a bit of Norwegian and Danish football LOL.

Good thankyou, crappy weather though. Hope youre feeling okay.

-1999

-Yes

-Cameron Jerome, im not saying he's not a good footballer, he just misses a lot of absolute sitters!

- Theres a few, but Carolyn seems like she'd be a good wife...

- Striker.. I can't shoot on target to save my life.

- Bolton vs Hull?

- LOL. doesn't look like it.

- I don't understand..

- Crack head

- Not a clue!

- Beyonce

- No.

- Not an Aresenal supporter, so nope. I'm guessing you have though?

- Madrid.