Mudkip
Mudkip asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 decade ago

Describe the circumstances of your first kiss.?

Do you regret who it was with?

Are you still in contact with the person?

Would you kiss that person again?

Best Answer

Well I was 5, and it was with a little boy who I knew from school. We used to get together to play all the time. I don't even remember it very well, but one day we were playing in my room and we got caught, hiding under my bed (my bed, you must understand, was about chest-height with a huge empty space under it if you pulled the bed out from the wall), kissing. lol

My first *real* kiss was on my wedding day, right after my father-in-law said "you may kiss the bride". Mmmm, mmm! it was a doozy. lol

My first kiss was with a woman with whom I'd eventually share a lot more with than just a kiss. I was a very late bloomer so we were both 18 and we were drunk in my fraternity basement. Things were really good in my life back then even though I had nothing but my close friends and family (never had a gf in high school; didn't even kiss my prom date who was a really cute, sweet girl). I couldn't rub two nickles together but this one woman really liked me for some reason.

I don't have any regrets about it because I loved her more than life itself. It's just that life has this tendency to make good things go bad real quick so I don't like to place blame on how things turned out; I just think that it's a tragic irony that those things that we love the most are often the ones most lethal to us.

If I had the chance to see her again, I wouldn't kiss her, I'd just tell her that I hope that she's happy with the road she decided to take and leave it at that. It took a long time for me to cope with losing her but I don't wish anything bad upon her. I guess if it was as good a fit as I'd thought, I wouldn't have to use the past tense when speaking about it.

Do you regret who it was with? No

Are you still in contact with the person? Yes

Would you kiss that person again? No. I'm happy with someone else now.

1. New Year's Eve, 2008, 12:13 AM. He kissed me out of nowhere in front of a room full of people, including a guy who had a huge crush on me.

2. Not really. At least it gave me some experience that would help me with someone who was worth it.

3. No.

4. No.

• Mary

It must not have been too great because I actually don't remember my first kiss. I know it had to be with my first high school boyfriend. I have not spoken to him in years, I don't even know where he lives. I would kiss him again, but not romantically just a hi nice to see you again kiss if I saw him again. I do not regret the relationship we had.

• Holly

It was with one of my brother's friends while we were camping. I regret it because I wish it had been with someone I could look back fondly on. I learned after a few tries to stop dating my brother's friends. No I am not in contact with him anymore because he ended up becoming a crackhead (I dont believe that was might fault but who knows). No I would not kiss him again.

Do you regret who it was with? - no

Are you still in contact with the person? - no

Would you kiss that person again? - probably not

It was in my first year of high school, in the playground, with all our friends watching. I don't regret it, I just wish we'd had more privacy! He was my first boyfriend, and we were friends for quite a while afterwards. We lost touch eventually, although we were always on good terms. I don't know what he's like now, but if I met him again and I was single, then maybe!

I remember the feel of pink, wet lips. She came to the same swimming pool my mother took me to, and there, water splashing all over, our moms watching, I planted a big one.

My mom was horrified, but I got a high 5 from dad when she told him.

How can one regret a kiss?

I am in contact.

I surely would.

I would be flying home from overseas the next morning, and I decided that I absolutely was not leaving the country without tossing my NBK crown. So when I met my local guy friend that evening, and we sat for our last chat, I just leaned over and * kissed him. Just like that.

No.

No.

Yes.