Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Fantasy baseball trade.Upton/Kubel Better for who and by how much?

TEAM A

Rafael Furcal

Alex Rios

B.J. Upton

Carl Crawford

Carlos Pena

Marlon Byrd

Jayson Werth

Dan Uggla

Manny Parra

Elvis Andrus

Garrett Atkins

Jhonny Peralta

Mark DeRosa

Cliff Lee

Geovany Soto

Edwin Jackson

Heath Bell

Chad Qualls

Rick Porcello

Ubaldo Jimenez

A.J. Burnett

TEAM B

Jorge Posada

Adam Jones

Adrian Gonzalez

Freddy Sanchez

Gary Sheffield

Jason Kubel

Manny Ramirez

Mark Reynolds

Matt Holliday

Milton Bradley

Ryan Braun

Troy Tulowitzki

Chad Billingsley

Clayton Kershaw

Frank Francisco

James Shields

Joe Blanton

Matt Garza

Mike Gonzalez

Ricky Romero

Scott Downs

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

if i were trading upton, i would try and snag a pitcher from team b. team a staff is solid but i think lacking one more pitcher. you have enough offense. pick up either like a billingsley or even better rickyt romero.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

BJ Upton is moving up the fantasy ladder as he is starting to hit HR, continuing to SB and hit over .350 in the past month. BJ Upton is the much more effective Fantasy Baseball player and with no doubt in my mind I would want him on my team by far over Jason Kubel. GL

• garver
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

do no longer commerce yet. purely approximately 7 or 8 closers end as nearer, they pop up all 3 hundred and sixty 5 days. You took Gozalez and finished final 3 hundred and sixty 5 days with 24 yet did no longer commence the 300 and sixty 5 days as nearer. look at volitile nearer positions and initiate off watching the place that next nearer would be. Todd Jones is particularly one in each and every of the leaders for dropping his job to Zumaya. Wickman would be long gone in Atlanta, yet maximum probable to Soriano and not Gonzalez. whether Mike has the final journey Atlanta picked him becasue they mandatory a situational lefty interior the bullpen and making him the nearer could defeat that purpose yet he stll could get a pair of he's provided in to stand a million or 2 LH hitters interior the ninth. Kerry wood could take over for Dumpster in Chi if he drains his warm tub for something of the season. Boston remains up for grabs. Saito in la had reliable 3 hundred and sixty 5 days yet he's no longer a dominate pitcher and if he slips he could desire to lose that one to Broxton. Gagne regarded reliable for one interest final 3 hundred and sixty 5 days and then ignored something of the 300 and sixty 5 days so as that job could desire to nevertheless bypass back to Otsuka. i does not make a commerce for a nearer too early in spring coaching or you're able to be able to desire to lose a reliable participant and nevertheless finally end up searching for yet another nearer a month into the season. additionally seek for Bud black in San Diego to commence leaning on some youthful hands. pal likes to construct for the destiny and Hoffman is a few distance from a rookie. he did the comparable with Troy Percival in ok-Rod's 2nd 3 hundred and sixty 5 days. basically sit down on your hands and don't attempt to be overactive this early with volitile positions.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.