DAVE O asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

how to put weight on?

what food can i eat to help me put weight on....

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Here's the deal buddy, do not under any circumstances "put weight on".

you will end up doing major damage to you kidneys, liver, heart and muscles.

Now, if its muscle you want, just take the proven method, diet and exersise.

Diet is the first step: cut carbohydrates (sugars, starches, grains, ect.) from your diet for about a week. eat only Food high in protein like meats and vegetables.

Every time you wake up do at least 50 push-ups and go get a gym membership. If you can run, you should run or do some other cardiovascular work at least 3 times a week for 30-60 minutes each.

week two you can have complex carbohydrates like rice and beans, or various fruits. do not eat corn or wheat ever, they just make us fat.

No matter what you have to balance your diet so that you take in more protein and amino acids than carbs.

I have been in the ARMY and grew up with a body builder for a step dad, trust me.

Source(s): US ARMY, doctors, body builders, football coach, personal experience
  • 1 decade ago

Eat more, exercise less is the general rule. But seriously don't gain it the WRONG way by like tons of fast food, and lots of icky foods high in cholesterol and horrible stuff that will only make you sick.

Foods high in fat but are healthy like peanut butter and oils and stuff and pasta and red meat that might help...Eat food high in calories but don't go overboard. You don't want to get obese. ;) Lol xxxxx

• 1 decade ago

Don't eat junk food or foods with high saturated fats, you can gain weight by eating dairy, carbs like rice and pasta.

• 1 decade ago

McDonalds

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Eat peanut butter, butter, and many other lipids and saturated fats. If that is not enough try hiding a couple dumbbells under your clothes ;)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Food with high calories

• 1 decade ago

there are "nutritional bars" that are specifically designed for weight gain. also there are bottled drink shakes for weight gain. check out the protein drink section in your grocery store and i'm sure you'll find it

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

are you seriously asking that eat fast food! and lots of it

• 1 decade ago

u shld hv given ur age n thn got answer accordigly...u can hv more banana shakes.full fat milk ,cheese n whatever is not advised to those who want 2 lose

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

om nom nom nom x over 9000

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.