First time buyer with no credit (score 520 about) and fiance has credit of 720?

I recently changed jobs ( now for about 2 months), was at other job for alittle over a year. Getting married in Dec. wanting to buy our first home have a credit score of 527. He has a credit score of 720 but only works part time. Is there away to use my income and his credit score? Would we qualify for a home loan... show more I recently changed jobs ( now for about 2 months), was at other job for alittle over a year. Getting married in Dec. wanting to buy our first home have a credit score of 527. He has a credit score of 720 but only works part time. Is there away to use my income and his credit score? Would we qualify for a home loan . Thinking we would want a 30year fixed. We would also being putting about 2000 to 5000 down.
Update: I went from working part time in a grocery store to working full time at lamar state college. My check now is about 1800 a month. Before was about 900 month at the grocery store. I have my recent pay check stub from lamar. But I only have a couple pay check stubs from the grocery store.