Omg! Help ! before I do something silly and stupid ..............................…............................?

I am so damn desperate to be in a relation again...broke up 4 months ago....I am 22 and a virgin and wanna stay one until marriage..I just don't wanna lose it to some jerk so I am waiting for Mr. Right to come along...

Now the thing is Mr. Right is taking too long to appear in my life...lol

god how do I control these urges ??? I am so embarrassed to even ask this...

and no mas********* doesn't help either...

I really need serious advice..I really need to focus on my career which is at a crucial stage right now...

I just feel like being with someone special..how do I enjoy my single hood ?

tell me that sex doesn't feel that great..lol

Should I stop watching romantic movies , songs ? lol

Help !

Favorite Answer

I do feel for you. We have all been there at one time or another in our life and it seems that we can not be happy unless we have someone in our life. But that is not true. I have been single for many years and very happy. Sure it would be great to have someone and we have to learn to be happy with our self 1st.

Your still young and have plenty of time to find that special person in your life. And the harder you look the more you keep it away. You know how they say when you stop looking they just show up.

Watching the movies and the love songs is only making it worse. Its like someone trying to loose weight and they are constantly watching cooking shows. It keeps your focus in the wrong area.

It is probably a good thing to put your focus on your career, things will come around for you,,,

Mr. Right may not come around until your ready for him so it could be some time before that happens. Just believe .. and let it come to you..

And take time to get over your last relationship, that is extremely important.

Hang in there

Masturbation is NOT the answer. Self pleasure will only make you fantasize more about being intamint with someone you love. Definately cut out the romantic comedies, they do not correctly depict daily life.

You said that your carreer is starting to take off so put the entergy of looking for love into being the best at your career that you can. It is so much easier to give 100% to your job before you have a husband and kids.

Look for someone that shares the same values as you do. Apparently you value your virginity or we wouldn't be having this discussion, look for a partner that shares that value. You will eliminate most of the pack and be able to narrow your search tremendously.

As far as sex feeling good..... My sister was a virgin until she was 18 and went to college. She wanted to see what the hype was all about so she had sex with a friend of hers just to get the unknown out of the way. She said it hurt, it didn't feel that good, and was wondering why people made such a big deal about it. I have been married for five years and sex has become a chore after putting the kids to bed cleaning the house back up and taking a shower. It is a way for my husband and I to reconnect.I do orgasm and I do enjoy sex with my husband. However afterwards I have to take another shower or I feel sticky and icky and sweaty. Sex is not the awesome passionate scene in front of the fireplace. It is an exchange of bodily fluid mixed with sweat and if the love factor is not inolved then you will feel dirty and unsatisfyed afterwards.

I know this response was a little personal but I hope it helps.

Come on you are Still younger Dont worry its seem he will come in your life till 25 or 26 may be that would be the right age focus on your carrier forget about all non sense .. i am 19 and still virgin no girl friend in past nor in present .. and had a plan that i will wait for my Princess till age of 27 .. and i know i will find her :) So be Patience .. o.k there are many peoples .. who thinks in similar way .. you will find someone really special by the way glad to read your story but . watch romantic movies and songs it doesn't gona harm .. but yeah sex would gona harm you in you social life and in also a personal life .. cause a guy whoom you gona fall in love with if you are not virgin he would treat you as S L U T because he would think if she can have personal relation with that guy so she can have with anyone and thats a big reason that guys would backout with there girl friends so better to be virgin then to be used like toy in this world

and yeah Mr.Right has a Name ( Prince )

so he would come soon

GOD Bless you take Care's

and yeah if you have any comments on my answer mail me

haris980@yahoo.com

• Shyler

Sex is a very special thing between two committed people, to save you from heartbreak, just take those cold showers until you find Mr. Right. Throw your energy into your career and be good to yourself. Don't settle for less then what you deserve.

• jason

You may never find Mr right, your job is to find a guy that is close to it in the form that you want him to be. Don't confuse this with what other people want or with what you see on tv/movies. Try a sex toy to calm your nerves.

Source(s): Another womens Mr. Right or clse to it.

well forst off your supposed to be a virgin until your married, so thats good, second, is the blanked out word Massassachusetts?

easy. dont think about it. the less you think about the more youll be able to work. ok. sex doenst feel great (Proboably does but dont think about that. first priority is to get a guy) . at least not when your married..well if you want to watch those movies its not up to us. your lucky you had a guy i would do anything for this girl i know... but im not 16 yet. relax dont think about until you know a guy has intrest in you.if your that desprate askout every guy you see. lol. (Not really, duh esp. bald people. there usally thugs.)

!!!Have I got a deal for you!!! now hear me out....find a girl tell her your only bi curious,dont want no long tearm deals just a lil fun for now no strings, you get the sex and get to stay a virgin till you find mr right, you just got a more fun way or spending you lag . when mr does come along he wont mind at all that you tried a girl .

Work on your career and mr right will come.

Good Luck and take care

Focus on doing other things. Paint, do yoga , or go out with your friends. Things you dont have time to do while in a relationship.

have you ever tried eharmoney? (*eharmony?)

or match.com

maybe that will work for you.

but you never know, mr. right may appear when you go to the grocery store orr anywhere!

just be patient:)