Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you buy products made in China?

37 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Yes. The whole "Must buy American" thing is a myth. It would be great to buy all American, but we can't afford it. Unions have made manufacturing jobs too expensive to maintain here.

I'm a salesperson/csr at an outdoor company. I called all 7 of our high end shoe companies last week for an annoying customer who had to have trailrunning shoes that were MADE IN THE USA. Not even Five Ten, a company based in California, makes shoes here. New Balance, one of the last, only makes something like 30% of it's entire line here in the USA, and it's usually about 50% of total production. Everybody makes shoes in China and other asian countries.

• 1 decade ago

When don't you buy products made in China? Practically everything is made in China

• 1 decade ago

Yes.

coin has two sides, same as china product ( good or worst).

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

All the time. I live in China.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

yes! it doesn't mean that if its from china, its in a low quality. They also have good products.

• It is quite impossible to avoid that. Nike and all other major brands are made there.The idea that what is made in China is of bad quality is just a myth.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes.

Almost everything here is made in China.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I prefer not to buy them especially china made mobile phones coz am not sure whether they are safe.

• 1 decade ago

most stuff,clothes made from china. so ? haha yea i'd say a YES :D x

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Are you kidding? Everything is made in China. lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.