Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you buy products made in China?

Best Answer

Yes. The whole "Must buy American" thing is a myth. It would be great to buy all American, but we can't afford it. Unions have made manufacturing jobs too expensive to maintain here.

I'm a salesperson/csr at an outdoor company. I called all 7 of our high end shoe companies last week for an annoying customer who had to have trailrunning shoes that were MADE IN THE USA. Not even Five Ten, a company based in California, makes shoes here. New Balance, one of the last, only makes something like 30% of it's entire line here in the USA, and it's usually about 50% of total production. Everybody makes shoes in China and other asian countries.

When don't you buy products made in China? Practically everything is made in China

Yes.

coin has two sides, same as china product ( good or worst).

All the time. I live in China.

yes! it doesn't mean that if its from china, its in a low quality. They also have good products.

• It is quite impossible to avoid that. Nike and all other major brands are made there.The idea that what is made in China is of bad quality is just a myth.

Yes.

Almost everything here is made in China.

I prefer not to buy them especially china made mobile phones coz am not sure whether they are safe.

most stuff,clothes made from china. so ? haha yea i'd say a YES :D x

• ?

Are you kidding? Everything is made in China. lol