What is the difference between a Toyota Corolla S and just regular Toyota Corolla?

What does the "S" mean? And also what's the difference between a Yaris S and a regular Yaris with no S. I kinda see the body style is different, like its more flared, anything else?

Favorite Answer

my aunt has a corolla s

basically, the corolla s has more features than the corolla ce and le.

the interior fabrics and trim are different, and it has a body kit (spoiler, side skirts)

the corolla s doesn't have a different engine, it still has the same engine as the corolla ce and le. only the corolla XRS has a bigger engine, but its still a 4 cyl with around 30 hp more.

I believe it stand for "Sport". The Exterior looks better than the regular Corolla, In my opinion. I don't know if there's difference in the interior. I think the "S" has something different in the interior compare to the regular Corolla.

Someone correct me if i'm wrong, but it does stand for "sport" and also the corolla S has a different body kit on it then the regular version. And also it has a few more horsepower than the lower models.

i have a corolla s and the only difference is the body kit (it looks much better) and the interior (also better).

S = SPORT, it's just a sporty lookin' car

They add some hot things and spice it up. They make it more "cool" for those mid-life crisis idiots that don't know how to control their life. The "s" stands for "sport"