1~Shrek and Fiona (h d) and wife
2~Take an (u a) with you. It's going to rain
3~I eat a lot of (f t)and vegetables every day
4~Can I use your (c r), Bill ? I want to surf the Net
5~It's impolite to talk with your (m h)full
6~They are picking seashells on the (b h)
7~The last month of the year is (D r)
8~The tea is a little bitter. Can you give me some (s r)?
9~ I don't have enough (m y)to buy the car
10~I see a lot of (a ls) in the zoo
(1)What are those? They are erasers.(改為單數句)
(2)Is this a new watch ? No, it's not.(改為複數句)
(3)There is one koala in the picture.(造原問句)
(4)(Joe and Jay) know (you and me) well.(括號部份用代名詞改寫)
(5)Frank hates to get up early in winter.(用動名詞當受詞改寫)
(6)Lisa site and writes a card.(改成現在進行式)
(7)Are you classmates?(加入before)
(8)Miss Smith was still pretty.(改成疑問句)
(9)Jessis has to clean her room this Sunday.(改成否定句)
(10)Josh plays tennis three times aweek.(造原問句)
(11)He always goes to school early.(用be動詞改寫)
(12)Nancy/ beautiful/ brown/ has/ big/ eyes (重組)
(13)Write in the notebook.(改為否定句)
(14)Please sit down, Eve.(please寫在句中)
(15)San is eating a hamburger in the kitchen now.(造原問句)
(16)They’re doing their homework.
They’re not listening to music.
(17)Today is Monday . What was the day before yesterday?
(18)Linda sits and makes a card. (改為現在進行式)
(19)parents/ Andy/ with/ his/ live/ now (重組)
(20)San isn't a teacher . (加入 two months ago)
- Wilson C.Lv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
(1) What is this? It is eraser.
(2) Are these new watches? No, they aren't.
(3) What (animal) is in the picture?
(4) They know us well.
(5) Frank hates getting up early in winter.
(6) Lisa is sitting and writing a card.
(7) Were you classmates before?
(8) Was Miss Smith still pretty?
(9) Jessis doesn't have to clean her room this Sunday.
(10) How many times a week does Josh play tennis?
(11) He is always early to go to school .
(12) Nancy has big brown beautiful eyes.
(13) Don't write in the notebook.
(14) Sit down please, Eve.
(15) What San is eating in the kitchen now?
(16) They're not listening to music but doing their homework.
(18) Linda is sitting and making a card.
(19) Andy lives with his parents now.
(20) San wasn't a teacher two months ago.
- 1 decade ago