How do I convince my mom to let me be a vegetarian?

Ok, so my mom is really strict. She doesn't let me wear straps (Even when they are three fingers and over) and she doesn't agree with alot of my morals. She is a big person on meat. She has it in every meal. And I used to like meat too, no, I LOVED meat. But then my best friend showed me the website for... show more Ok, so my mom is really strict. She doesn't let me wear straps (Even when they are three fingers and over) and she doesn't agree with alot of my morals. She is a big person on meat. She has it in every meal. And I used to like meat too, no, I LOVED meat. But then my best friend showed me the website for P.E.T.A. and she showed me the video "30 reasons to become a vegetarian", and I can't even look at meat without wanting to 1. throw up 2. Feel bad for the animal. I now think that it's wrong to eat meat, it's just sick, and it's bad for your health.
I don't know how to convince my mom though, I'm sure she will disagree. But, I want to be the type of vegetarian known as an "Octo Lavo Sectarian Vegetarian". This is the type of Vegetarian that eats the most. I can eat fruits and vegies, beans, pastas, fish, things animals give us (Not actual meat, but like dairy products and eggs) and more. I can eat anything but meat (Which is the only thing that disgusts me now).

So, how can I convince my mom to let me be a "Octo Lavo Pescatarian Vegetarian" (Sorry if I misspelled this, I'm writing as fast as possible!!)????????????????????????

Thanks in advance!!!
Update: Ps- 1 I'm 13
2 If I get to be a vegetarian, then I'll eat everything except for meat (Yes, fish will be eaten for protein reasons)