Hairstyles? Really need some help.?

I have no idea what to do with my hair...and I have an appointment for tomorrow afternoon. I have long hair that hits probably at the middle of my back, no bangs. I have a round face, with full cheeks (as if the round face wasn't bad enough, lol). I definitely do not want short hair. I really want to keep my... show more I have no idea what to do with my hair...and I have an appointment for tomorrow afternoon. I have long hair that hits probably at the middle of my back, no bangs. I have a round face, with full cheeks (as if the round face wasn't bad enough, lol).
I definitely do not want short hair. I really want to keep my length, but I want some sort of style to it. I prefer not to have bangs, but I sort of like the longer side swept bangs, that aren't exactly from the "side". If that makes any sense. The brunette girl that does the new Aveeno Shampoo commercial has the sort of "bangs" that I"m talking about, if that's any help.

Eh, I don't know. I just need some help with a hairstyle, I'm bored with what I have and I feel frumpy. Any input would be great, include pictures if you can.