Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

For those cheated on and for cheaters: Do cheaters come back? How does a cheater feel after being caught?

1) Does anyone have a story about an ex who cheated and later came back (days, weeks, or months later)?

2) If you've cheated, how did you feel when he/she found out? Shame? Low? cheap?

Favorite Answer

Cheating saved my marriage. Women over age 35 don't want a wuss, they want a man who's confident and who other woman want sex with. Women under 35 are generally not mature enough to handle the emotional issues involved and will usually self-destruct and destroy their lives, their families, and their children in a rage storm of self-pity and victim-hood. (this applies to American women BTW)

Women in other cultures and most other countries accept their men having flings and mistresses. In Europe, the wife and the girlfriend are often good friends with each other. Muslims are allowed up to 4 wives as long as they have the wealth and can afford it. In Asia, married women often pick out the girlfriend to make sure she's not someone who can threaten the family.

On the flip side, married women generally don't cheat unless they've moved on emotionally therefore a cheating wife is usually a divorce. There are exceptions, but by middle age successful men are so much in demand that they should never accept a cheating wife. It's a double-standard, but then again a female praying mantis will kill and eat her mate so life was never ment to be fair.

• 5 years agoReport

As someone who was born and raised in Europe, I call BS on "n Europe, the wife and the girlfriend are often good friends with each other." As someone who knows some muslim women - they are not as accepting of other wives or mistresses either.

I've been cheated and once I found out and dumped him he wanted back in my life and me thinking he had changed let him back in. Well it was good at first but then he went back to his old ways of cheating and all. So now I think the quote once a cheater always a cheater. Cheating is wrong and shouldn't be done.

I have been on both sides of this issue - I don't think there is a really good answer that covers everyone. I think it all depends on the reason WHY a person cheats as to whether they come back or even leave. I am sure everyone feels bad when they are caught and many do feel bad even when they don't get caught. Usually people cheat because there is something missing from the original relationship.

Why Do Cheaters Come Back

Have you lost your ex, and are now asking for help on "how to get my ex back when he's moved on'? Don't bother moping, because what you have lost does not mean you have lost it forever. Here are some quick and simple tips for learning how to get your ex back even if he has moved on to another woman and no longer appears to be interested in associating with you. Learn here https://tr.im/TayIk

1 - One of the most advantageous things that you can do is simply to be his friend. Make a really good friend to him, showing him that you understand him and that you can be around him without creating any drama. Show him that you can joke around with him and have a healthy friendship with him. When the drama and stress of the relationship and breakup have subsided, he may realize that he wants you again.

2 - The first step to getting the man of your dreams back is finding a way to convince him that he still wants you. Unless he really, really does not want anything to do with you, then there are a number of options that you can employ from this point on.

3 - When you communicate with your ex boyfriend, be sweet and kind to him but don't be afraid to have a little bit of attitude. You are going to want him to want you, but you're also going to want to give him the feeling that he cannot have you just yet. While playing games is not the best way to go, you do not want give an air of hard to get, making him more interested in the process.

4 - You should be playing a little bit hard to get, but you also want to make sure that he knows you are available. You shouldn't completely rule out the concept of flirting and hanging out with friends, because drumming up a little bit of jealousy never hurt anyone - But it is important that you play it safe because if he doesn't think you are available, he probably will not find the motivation to pursue you.

5 - Avoid acting desperate at all costs. If you act desperate, your ex boyfriend will under estimate you. You are going to want to play things cool, letting him know that you are okay with everything that has happened, and that you are willing to move on. If you act desperate, things won't work out the way you are intending them to, so avoid doing this at all costs.

• oodle

I was cheated on and it hurt...there are tears in my eyes as I type this.

I consider myself a strong, smart, independent in more ways than one, Black woman. I always told my ex "I'm not the prettiest, I am not an encyclopedia, but one thing you know is I love you". He told me he cheated on me because he wasn't secure in the relationship. He thought I had found someone better than him.

It felt like someone had cut little holes in my body and my spirit was seeping through them. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't be...

I don't know if I want to call it "coming back". I know we talked about what went wrong a lot. I know we both had feelings attached but I also know I didn't trust him enough to allow him to back. We are friends now and from time to time I'll make a joke about the cheating but it still hurts. It made me feel less of woman. Yesterday this lady told me when I walk into a room I bring an energy. I have good vibes, I have love, I look like I am ready to change the world. It used to feel natural for me to be like that and now its changed. I do doubt myself more. I am afraid of love. I want love but I'm afraid. The tears are falling too much now... I'm sorry.

I was cheated on more than once by my ex-husband. He came back many times. How did he feel? Only he can answer that.

I cheated on him with one man. We got back together, and I felt like what I did didn't even matter by that point in time. He had cheated so many times, what difference could it have possibly made? When he found out, it didn't really matter anymore.

Yes my ex did cheat on me

I kept on living in denial for a month after coming to know about it...

that was a mistake

then when I couldn't take that anymore..

I dumped him

he SUCKS !

To be cheated on is a crime. You loose so much trust, Marriage & love is built on trust.

You forgive but you never forget

I HATE PEOPLE THAT SAY "FORGET IT"

I SAY "FORGET YOU to them

I thought I had a loving hubby, good jobs, kids, car, cat, dog

He cheated on me..he left came back months ..later,, we are madly in love...but I will never forget..... even though I forgave him

Counseling helped a great deal

i have been cheated on. its the worst feeling in the world. and yes he came back and i took him back.

then i left him, we werent even together and i slept with someone else and felt horrible about it. still not as low as being cheated on.

even all the ups and downs were still together and would still do anything for one another.