I am throwing up and I gained a little bit of weight?

OK so I am 19 and I keep throwing up for some reason. I can't be pregnant because when me and my boyfriend had sex for the first and only time we did it in a tree and all my friends told us that we would be safe up there so that can't be it. I have missed my period but I know that I will see it again one... show more OK so I am 19 and I keep throwing up for some reason. I can't be pregnant because when me and my boyfriend had sex for the first and only time we did it in a tree and all my friends told us that we would be safe up there so that can't be it. I have missed my period but I know that I will see it again one day. I gained like five pounds too which is unusual for me. Is there anything that can be wrong with me?
Update: someone told me that you can get unpregnant by having anal sex is that true?
Update 2: I didn't know you could have sex on a couch! I might be pregnant man how am I going to break this to my bf? he is going to be mad.