Democrats how do you justify redistribution of wealth(Larceny)?

Why do you think it is ok to have the bureaucracy take another man's earned property to give to you for a fee(stipends)? If you think you are obligated to another man's property, go steal it yourself, instead of having the government do your dirty work for you. Just because it is "legal... show more Why do you think it is ok to have the bureaucracy take another man's earned property to give to you for a fee(stipends)?

If you think you are obligated to another man's property, go steal it yourself, instead of having the government do your dirty work for you.

Just because it is "legal plunder" does not make it judicious. It is no less immoral than larceny, even though, it is protected under the law.
Update: Not a Republican.... and I dont agree with plunder of any kind, whether for Wall or Main St.
Update 2: so the first two arguments are that the republicans do it, so why not democrats right? GOOD ONE GUYS. Real "thinkers" you guys are.
Update 3: case - If a worker agrees to a wage for his time, this is a fair trade. Alex- Laissez-faire capitalism has made America the most prosperous nation in the world. Go look at a list of the most economically free countries in the world, and then go take a look at their growth rates. The correlation is staggering... show more case - If a worker agrees to a wage for his time, this is a fair trade.

Alex- Laissez-faire capitalism has made America the most prosperous nation in the world.
Go look at a list of the most economically free countries in the world, and then go take a look at their growth rates. The correlation is staggering my friend. Government cannot spend your money more efficiently than you.
Update 4: Whiteflame- for the last time Im no Republican, and that is not an argument. Because Republicans steal makes it ok for others to do so?
Update 5: brown- funny, you are the one that wants something for nothing, yet call me selfish and deluded. Good one.
Update 6: whiteflame- whether it is 20k in taxes, or a 20k car you bought, what difference does it make? Its just EARNED wealth in a different form.
Update 7: Who- I wasnt referring to u, Another guy commented on the Republicans doing the same thing and then quickly deleted his comment.
Update 8: Whiteflame- the government's only legitimate role is to protect life,liberty, and property. THAT is it. Those are the only legitimate reasons for taxation. It is not governments job to provide education for you or your children, to provide health care, to "stimulate" the economy, or any other duty it... show more Whiteflame- the government's only legitimate role is to protect life,liberty, and property. THAT is it. Those are the only legitimate reasons for taxation. It is not governments job to provide education for you or your children, to provide health care, to "stimulate" the economy, or any other duty it wants to usurp from the people.
Update 9: Tokolosh- That is thanks to corporatism, not capitalism, and the only reason corporatism exists is because the welfare state opened the door. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
22 answers 22