Would ya read my sci fi novel?

year is 2014 and Mexico is one of the richest countries in Latin America.Mexico's thirst for more power. Starts a top secret program called, "Project Whirlpool" which involves teleportion, time travel,and faster than light travel.But two Japanese terrorists steal the technology and hide an a nearby island.In return it threatens the program which the Mexican government.Can not permit them from using it and telling the secret technology to the world.Sends the legendary Colonel de la Sal and his fighting dogs company down there to arrest them and recover the technology.But something goes wrong and enlights a war.An order to win the war, they send. Mexican samurai to a parallel dimension.To capture a comic book and a boy who holds all.Of the secrets of they're universe.But it soon turns in to a fight for they're lives.catastrophic results for both dimensions well happen if they don't stop them.

Favorite Answer

Sounds like you've got a good plot worked out there. It sounds pretty fast-paced and exciting, with potential to be a great read. I would certainly give it a go.

However, I think with 'Teleportation,' 'time travel,' etc, it would be more realistic to move it further into the future? 2030? 2050? 2014 is really only 4/5 years away, and I don't think we're going to have gotten over the depression, let alone worked out time travel! Also... mexican samurai? I think samurai are too japanese - make up your own elite military sect!

Good Luck!