Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 1 decade ago

What universal law could be applied to all human interaction?

In every scenario of human interaction, is there something that is of absolute truth that could be said about said interaction?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I need something.....have you got it for me ?

• 1 decade ago

there is thoughts in at lest 1 of the minds during the interaction the thoughts could be from something simple like wow this person's an @sshole 2 some thicomplicatedted lifingeringing out the meaning of life or something

anotherher thing is ppl there cant be a human interaction without ppl

• 1 decade ago

Please note what has been said of the teachings of Christ in many a situation:

*** gh chap. 4 p. 30 par. 2 A Practical Guide to True Happiness

S. J. Corey concerning a conversation between the Hindu leader Mahatma Gandhi and the former British Viceroy of India, Lord Irwin:

“Lord Irwin paid a visit to the Mahatma in his ashram. During the conversation Lord Irwin put this question to his host: ‘Mahatma, as man to man, tell me what you consider to be the solution to the problems of your country and mine.’ Taking up a little book from the nearby lampstand, Gandhi opened it to the fifth chapter of Matthew and replied, ‘When your country and mine shall get together on the teachings laid down by Christ in this Sermon on the Mount, we shall have solved the problems not only of our countries but those of the whole world.’ That from a Hindu!”

*** gt The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived ***

The historian H. G. Wells said that a man’s greatness can be measured by ‘what he leaves to grow, and whether he started others to think along fresh lines with a vigor that persisted after him.’ Wells, although not claiming to be a Christian, acknowledged: “By this test Jesus stands first.”

The reference work The Historians’ History of the World observed: “The historical result of [Jesus’] activities was more momentous, even from a strictly secular standpoint, than the deeds of any other character of history. A new era, recognised by the chief civilisations of the world, dates from his birth.”

• 1 decade ago

How's about......Every person sees things in their own way.? Or in other words - Everyone has their own point of view, their own experiences and knowledge to draw upon, their own ideas about what has value, and what should be done, and their own abilities, strengths and weaknesses. You might say that another universal law is, in interactions, one way or another, each of us will have to deal with the aforementioned fact.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

in case you look on the main vociferous alarmist i think of which you may locate they're introduced on via money. Al Gore has invested hundreds of thousands in green capability and of direction needs each and every physique from government to the final Joe on the line giving funds to his agencies. The IPCC (whose mandate is to unfold worry approximately international warming) gets hundreds of thousands of greenbacks a year and isn't any longer even a scientific physique. In all i could say climate alarmists acquire BILLOIONS in investment per annum. Does all this funds impression them? i could think of it has an consequence.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Reality is an absolute, existence is an absolute, a speck of dust is an absolute and so is a human life. Whether you live or die is an absolute. Whether you have a piece of bread or not, is an absolute. Whether you eat your bread or see it vanish into a theif's stomach, is an absolute.

• 1 decade ago

If you believe in God, God created the heavens and the universe, and he also said, go out and give the word, to all creatures. He is the truth, therfore, there has to be an human interaction in order to give the absolute truth. I would say, that thats universal, as noted, in the king james version of the bible, and its laws.

• Connie
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Every interaction has a reaction.

• 1 decade ago

The law of mutual exchange.

Cause in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make.

• 1 decade ago

Well, I think that first guy is completely wrong. People are always going to think differently, God is not the only answer.

• 1 decade ago

It's going to end eventually.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.