does you're in the movies need a green screen?

I'm playing the game You're in the Movies for the Xbox 360 and whenever I'm in the cutout studio there are chunks missing from me. Do I need a Green Screen background or what?

Favorite Answer

No you do not need a green screen. I know what you mean, I have thee game. (Its so fun!) But you cant have anything thing in the background that moves. like a clock. EVERTHING has to be still and stay still. Everyone has to be out of the veiw of the camara. Including objects that move or people that dont play.In the middle of the game if the cutout is still messed up, you can restart the cutout screen in the middle of the game. It wont mess up your game either! Hope I helped! Also dont have alot of clutter in the background. Cover it with a white or grayish sheet. White sheets mess it up.Dont move what you put there before either. Hope I helped! :) Goodluck!

Probably, i'd suggest trying it or take the game back!