Tiffany blue chocolate brown and ivory wedding?

any ideas thank you

because i like blue

Favorite Answer

ohhh I hope you get more answers, those are my colors too!

But would need more info on if it's going to be casual, expensive, etc....

Mine's more casual:

I'm doing custom Jones Soda bottles in Berry Lemonade, Cream Soda, and Root Beer as table placemarkers/favors.

Silk flowers for everything but my bouquet

My bouquet might include one or two of these flowers:

Blue Hydrangeas

Blue Cymbidium Orchids

Chocolate Ranunculus

Blue Delphinium

Ivory table linens with the blue and brown ribbon

Centerpieces with the silk flowers and also colored sand

You should google "tiffany blue and brown wedding pictures"... there's some especially beautiful cakes out there!

EDIT: Oh please, every other wedding color scheme has been overused too!

Don't listen to people that post their answers just to be mean. Personally, I've wanted brown and robins egg blue (which is pretty much the closest you can get to Tiffany blue without copyright infringement) since I was a kid, the color scheme didn't become popular until like 2007.

• Anne

I love that color scheme. (Don't worry about what the other person said, about blue being overdone.) We heard the same thing when my daughter chose hot pink as an accent color (she had a black and white wedding). But her colors were just perfect, it was very striking, and the pictures are gorgeous. Can be the same for your blue/ brown and ivory wedding -- just a lovely combination.

Oh that sounds beautiful, my sis and i were just talking about the whole tiffany blue/chocolate thing.

Why is everyone doing tiffany blue? come up with your own idea.. PLLLLLLLLTTTTTT

TOO much blue, makes me gag

love love love it!!