What do U think at least the third illegal alien charged with driving while intoxicated since June 8?

SOUTHEAST - A Connecticut man in the country illegally from Mexico is being held at the Putnam County jail on a federal immigration detainer warrant after a Putnam deputy charged him this week with driving while intoxicated, police said today.Putnam Deputy Kevin McManus was on patrol Tuesday around 3:20 a.m. when he stopped Esteban De Jesus Munoz-Adame, 27, of 6 Prindle Lane in Danbury, Conn., for a traffic violation, police said. McManus determined he was under the influence and charged him with driving while intoxicated, a misdemeanor, police said.

Munoz-Adame is at least the third illegal alien charged with driving while intoxicated in the Brewster area since June 8, when Zacaria Conses-Garcia, a 35-year-old Guatemalan who authorities say was in the country illegally, drove drunk through Brewster and struck and killed a 37-year-old mother and her 8-year-old daughter as they were leaving the girl's dance class.

Munoz-Adame was arraigned before Town Justice Richard Vercollone, who sent him to the Putnam County jail in Carmel in lieu of $500 bail.

Once Munoz-Adame arrived at the jail, authorities determined he was in the country illegally from Mexico and contacted federal Immigration and Custom Enforcement, which placed a detainer warrant on him, police said.

http://lohud.com/article/20090716/NEWS04/907160489...

Why are so many drinking and driving ? If one illegal is caught the news is spread though the community so at this point isn't illegal immigration playing in a part in how laws are understood ? Insn't it true in Mexico bribes for DUI has you own your way very quickly ?

Racism disguised is still racism.yeah,yeah,yeah I get your game, your Illegals unwillingness to conform to the rules of society: thinks that rules, regulations, procedures and the law do not apply to them - but insists that others adhere rigidly ,right on !

Favorite Answer

I think the only good illegal alien is one that is used for furniture for Paula Abdul in the Bruno movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybm7UTozXU8

Youtube thumbnail

• Paco

Kize what does his legal status have to do with him driving drunk? How many citizens are arrested for DUI every day?

If I just found out I was an illegal immigrant, Would I suddenly get drunk tonight and go on the road?

I'm not defending this guy. I agree people like him should be arrested and booked, but don't make it seem like illegal immigrants are more likely to drive drunk.

The Media is doing the same thing you're doing:

"Munoz-Adame is at least the third illegal alien charged with driving while intoxicated in the Brewster area since June 8,"

Please tell me why don't they include the number of citizens charged with DWI during that timeline? Because if they do, those 3 illegal aliens will seem like nothing compared to the rest.

• Shane

I think that Comrade Obambi and his henchwoman, Evil Dame Nappy, are crazy for limiting the officers in the 287 g program from arresting illegal aliens for minor crimes. I think that they are saving lives by arresting drunken illegal alien drivers and deporting them!

It's apparent that Comrade President Obambi and his minions are not going to deport illegal aliens, as they are planning a mass amnesty for them. Sad.

If we got rid of all the illegal alien invaders in our country:

The crime rate would go way down.

Public schools would no longer be overcrowded in many states.

Unemployment would drop to below 5%.

You wouldn’t have to press 1 for English any more!

There would not be so many people in the USA without health insurance (at least 10 million without health care are illegal aliens).

Our prisons would be less crowded, too!

Illegals are known for their heavy drinking. They are also known for driving with no license or insurance. Oh, and for being here when they are not wanted or legal.

Just another one of the lazy people from another country pissing on our laws because they don't think it applies to them. Yet if we did that in his country of Mexico, he'd want us strung up for desecrating his beloved country or Miniature rat dogs and tacos.

I think we Americans should stop finding our fellow Americans guilty of any crime until the government DEPORTS ALL illegal alien border criminal invaders. NOT GUILTY on all Americans charged with a crime until all laws are enforced equally.

let him go he has not committed a violent enough crime yet.right nappy. hopefully next time he kills someone and then we can consider if deportation is ok.

And just how many citizens were arrested in the same time frame?

Racism disguised is still racism.