Who Is Your Favorite Kid Act on this season's America's Got Talent This Year?

I posted a question earlier asking for favorite acts this season of America's Got Talent, I felt the kids deserved a question of their own.

Who has been your favorite kid so far this season?

I was very impressed with Tallan the 9 year old guitarist .

Favorite Answer

i liked the three siblings who sang god bless america..

tallan was good too.. i also liked the girl who performed georgia on my mind on yesterdays episode

the rubbish drummers because of the fact theyhave skills. That old woman (Grandma Lee) who thinks she's humorous is basically nevertheless interior the competition because of the fact human beings supply her pity votes because of the fact she's old. i became into additionally pissed the judges gave Arcadian extensive as a substitute of that one woman with the reliable voice and the idiots gave the spot to those little dancing runts as a substitute of that another reliable singer.

• Dena

My vote is also for Tallen. He blew me away and I'm sure he did all of America!

my favorite was the girl playing burnin up on the piano and singing it.

she was pretty(: