Who has been your favorite(s) on America's Got Talent ?

Who has been your favorite(s) on America's Got Talent this season? I have not watched every episode this season, but I have had a few favorites so far. I like the "unusual" acts especially. I prefer America's Got Talent, to American Idol--you can be any age, and showcase any talent.

Feel free to list your favorite not so talented act too.

Manuela Horn--yodeling dominatrix --she was awesome!

I loved Kevin Skinner--the former "chicken catcher" who sang the Garth Brooks song "If Tomorrow Never Comes."

I thought Matt and Anthony from last nights episode were great! Putting a singer/guitarist and tap dancer onstage together seemed so random, but it worked. Anthony (the tapper) dominated the stage, and you sort of forgot that Matt was even there.

Favorite Answer

Thia Megia.!

just amazing song.

much better than holliday,maybe? but the music goes faster,.just awesome

I listened to this for at least 100times already.just pure singing talent.and shes 14. take ur 5minutes and check this out!!

Definitely Kevin Skinner.

i liked the lady on last nights show that sang Somehow Someway.. she was the one who had the cleft lip and wanted the job on the cruiseship but was turned down cause she wasnt what they were looking for. i like the chicken catcher..the opera lady that sang last week and the last girl that sang georgia on my mind on the piano yesterday. the guys from the post office singing 'it's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday' were also very good.

Kevin Skinner- I thought he was going to suck, and have no talent on the guitar, but when he played, WOW. I was stunned.

Personally, i liked "acro dunk" they were Ballin! Lol :D

Kevin Skinner was very good, everyone doubted him, but he was amazing, Wonderful talent,

have a great day, Best wishes.

:)

Source(s): Vh1, Mtv 1 & 2 source.

I didn't watched the whole episode though, but I could say that woman with disfigured lip, she sings good and latina lady in her late 20's that wants to do something with music, she sings good, too