Y&R fans: what do you think -- Lily?

Do you think Lily will ever get a break??

First it was the divorce from Daniel. Then, Cain and Chloe and the baby. Then, the stupidity of Phillip and Cain. And now, she's not pregnant but something worse...when is she ever going to get a break??

Best Answer

She just turned 22 last month on the show and this poor child has been through the wringer. Her first sexual encounter was with Kevin and she contacted Chlamydia from him. Finding out that he uncle is her father and her father is really her uncle and then losing her mother.

Now this illness, I don't how much this young woman can take before she loses her mind but we have enough of that already. Thank goodness this is only a soap opera, it does make for a good storyline if Lily is happy.

I think they are trying to boot poor Lilly off the show. Now its gonna be Cancer, shes just 21 on the show and cancer?..Come on Y &R give the girl a break..One heartbreak after another, now Cancer.

I agree, Lily has to go through these things time and time again while people like Colleen, the only "bad" thing that happens to her is that she gets drunk and flashes people!!

That is the oldest storyline in soap operas and here goes Y&R with yet anoher crappy storyline!

You know this is going to go on and on the cancer story line I'm going to start fast forwarding its torture!

I agree. They may be doing all this to get some new story lines... cancer i hear.