Do white Mexican people living in Mexico get discriminated against by indigenous people?

I know that white people make from 9% to 17% of Mexican population.

Who's dominating group in Mexico?

Do they almost all poor like indigenous people?

Why don't I see white Mexican immigrants here in the US?

Favorite Answer

I have lived in Mexico, so let me clarify one thing.

Whites and the government of Mexico are not to blame for Mexico being poor. It's the average Mexican, who refuses to complete their schooling. While some Mexicans are forced to drop out, the majority voluntarily leave school because they hate it. I'm 24 but most of my Mexican friends my age didn't even complete the secundaria (equivalent to middle school here), not because they couldn't, but because "me da flojera" which pretty much means they're too lazy to do it.

In conclusion, white Mexicans and the government are not to blame for Mexico's failings. It's the average Mexican's own fault for refusing to continue their education. The Mexicans I know who did complete their education have high-paying jobs and little to no intention of coming to the United States. In order for Mexico to advance, the people must overcome their hatred of education.

Edit for seongjun: you're Korean aren't you? I believe the average Mexican hates Asians more than they hate whites. Go ask the average Mexican what they think of whites. I did to several people, and they said that we're a little arrogant, but relatively harmless. Then ask them what they think of Asians...you aren't gonna like the response.

edit part 2: then seongjun, I have no idea what you're talking about when you say whites hate brown Mexicans, cause I didn't see any of that either in all the time I lived in Mexico.

edit part 3: if ever there was a racist society in existence, it would be most Asians. As a 외국인 Koreans tend to treat me like I'm a lesser human being. I'm not racist towards Koreans, but any Korean who acts like that towards me is a definite 개새끼.

part 4: well that was the past, get over it and stop holding grudges

part 5: one other question: are you not living in a white-majority nation? if you hate white people so much, why don't you leave?

Lighter-skinned Mexicans (Hispanics) are seen as being superior over the indigenous Mexican Indians. It's racist, but the way they think.

The entire state of Mexico is ruled by approx. 70 families, all of which have ties back to Spanish/Hispanic colonial masters.

The light-skinned Mexicans have successful careers and money. They want to export their poor, ignorant indigenous people to the U.S. to get rid of them.

one reason why to hate White people, they discriminate against the innocent brown skinned Mexicans

edit - I don't care flaco, I've been to Mexico a couple of times and Mexicans in general we're very kind to me, and not very hostile towards me! so I have no idea what you're talking about

yes flaco, because we either don't like or have a strong dislike for White foreigners in general, seeing how White people in history tried to control and take over other countries, with a failure of also trying to occupy Korea, which didn't happen because we're a powerful nation! I should say the same for China, all you Whites took over was a small portion of China, which was Hong Kong.

That's wrong

Sorry I don't know about this

No.they discriminate against indigenous people

because the white mexicans run mexico.....funny huh? whites of all nationalities like to be in control or everything..they have all the power no matter what country they are in....my boyfriend (mexican) said every white mexican in mexico is rich...and they don't like the "brown" mexicans...thats why they come here..because they(white mexicans) don't want them there to be honest..