What was your Favorite car you have ever owned and what was your 1st Car?

My 1st Car a RED 66 Dodge Cornet, I loved it, my favorite car a Black 68 GTO, although I have owned a 65 Mustang, and currently own a 04 Mustang, the Cornet and GTO were my 1st two cars, I owned them through High School, Lots of Nice memories.

Nick: no, I wish I did, I loved them then, and now I drive an 04 40th aniversary Mustang.

wow, guess i am older than most of you....I started driving in the late 70's

Favorite Answer

My first vehicle was an early 80's Chevy S-10 complete with scratched-off letters which could still be made out to read "MOOSA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL" and a spotlight controlled from the interior, much like a cop car. I recently bought a '66 Mustang coupe and while it's a little early I think it will prove to be my favorite.

Owned: As I'm 18 I've only owned one car in my life so far and that is "The Cereal Box", a 1988 Nissan Skyline GXE with the RB30E 3.0 Straight-Six. My favourite car that the family has owned, excluding the one i have included below in "Driven", was the late-90s Nissan Bluebird SSS. Went forever, had a great engine (KA24DE), and handled well for a front-driver. Driven: My mum's old Subaru Impreza WRX. It was a 2005 model with a few little additions like the fully custom stereo, Tein/King Springs coilovers, MRT Rally exhaust and ECUTek ECU remap. Gripped harder than super glue, and with a nice Boxer burble accompanying 300 horsepower at all four wheels on the straights. Ridden in: Long time ago this was. Long story short, when I was 4 years of age I was diagnosed with acute lymphatic leukemia. We went to a local showroom and the manager took me for a spin in one of the new arrivals: a pristine-condition Ferrari 308 GT/4. I always have been a Lambo man but the Fezza truly was something special, and ironically one of the only things I remember of the whole two years that I had leukemia.

Favorite: 2009 Chevy Silverado

First: 2002 GMC Sonoma

1st 1986 Dodge Colt Turbo, actually a rebadged Mitsubishi Mirage

Favourite: 1990 European import Volvo 740 Turbo. The ultimate sleeper car; very fast without looking it and built like the proverbial tank.

My favorite car was a 2005 Mazda 3 -- it was really well built, handled like a sports car and had a lively engine. My first car was a 1963 Ford station wagon my parents got me for use in college. It was practical, but it wasn't any fun at all to drive.

Do you still have those classics? They'd probably be worth good money if they were restored.

First car was an 97 eagle talon.. lasted less than a month :-)

favorite would probably be STi's or the S2000.

• C7S

1st car=96 Mazda Protege DX 5 speed. I still have it, but plan to get 2003 Mazdaspeed Protege, which I am sure will be my favorite car that I have ever owned.

I got my first Car a year ago.... 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X...its beast

flying carpet