What was your Favorite car you have ever owned and what was your 1st Car?

My 1st Car a RED 66 Dodge Cornet, I loved it, my favorite car a Black 68 GTO, although I have owned a 65 Mustang, and currently own a 04 Mustang, the Cornet and GTO were my 1st two cars, I owned them through High School, Lots of Nice memories.

Update:

Nick: no, I wish I did, I loved them then, and now I drive an 04 40th aniversary Mustang.

Update 2:

wow, guess i am older than most of you....I started driving in the late 70's

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My first vehicle was an early 80's Chevy S-10 complete with scratched-off letters which could still be made out to read "MOOSA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL" and a spotlight controlled from the interior, much like a cop car. I recently bought a '66 Mustang coupe and while it's a little early I think it will prove to be my favorite.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Owned: As I'm 18 I've only owned one car in my life so far and that is "The Cereal Box", a 1988 Nissan Skyline GXE with the RB30E 3.0 Straight-Six. My favourite car that the family has owned, excluding the one i have included below in "Driven", was the late-90s Nissan Bluebird SSS. Went forever, had a great engine (KA24DE), and handled well for a front-driver. Driven: My mum's old Subaru Impreza WRX. It was a 2005 model with a few little additions like the fully custom stereo, Tein/King Springs coilovers, MRT Rally exhaust and ECUTek ECU remap. Gripped harder than super glue, and with a nice Boxer burble accompanying 300 horsepower at all four wheels on the straights. Ridden in: Long time ago this was. Long story short, when I was 4 years of age I was diagnosed with acute lymphatic leukemia. We went to a local showroom and the manager took me for a spin in one of the new arrivals: a pristine-condition Ferrari 308 GT/4. I always have been a Lambo man but the Fezza truly was something special, and ironically one of the only things I remember of the whole two years that I had leukemia.

• 1 decade ago

Favorite: 2009 Chevy Silverado

First: 2002 GMC Sonoma

• 1 decade ago

1st 1986 Dodge Colt Turbo, actually a rebadged Mitsubishi Mirage

Favourite: 1990 European import Volvo 740 Turbo. The ultimate sleeper car; very fast without looking it and built like the proverbial tank.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

My favorite car was a 2005 Mazda 3 -- it was really well built, handled like a sports car and had a lively engine. My first car was a 1963 Ford station wagon my parents got me for use in college. It was practical, but it wasn't any fun at all to drive.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Do you still have those classics? They'd probably be worth good money if they were restored.

First car was an 97 eagle talon.. lasted less than a month :-)

favorite would probably be STi's or the S2000.

• C7S
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

1st car=96 Mazda Protege DX 5 speed. I still have it, but plan to get 2003 Mazdaspeed Protege, which I am sure will be my favorite car that I have ever owned.

• 1 decade ago

I got my first Car a year ago.... 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X...its beast

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

flying carpet

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.