Question About Our "President"?

How can we have a president who won't even show us his birth certificate? And why won't he show us? He's obviously hiding something. What do you think?

Update:

Bravo to the people here who are using actual facts to back up their claims. And to those who are using immature name calling as their facts, how sad. Here's some more info: In June, the Obama campaign released to The Ticket a COPY of the then-senator's Hawaiian birth certificate. But stubbornly persistent critics demand to see the original, which the state has refused to provide, citing personal privacy reasons. And the critics cite Obama relatives in Kenya as saying he was actually born there in his father's native land when his American mother was too young to pass on her U.S. citizenship.

(his own relatives, wow.)

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

It's the Democrats way. Lie and steal

sigurj- Where did you get your info. The certifcate of live birth in NOT acceptable in most government jobs in Hawaii. You even have to produce a long form birth certificate to play baseball. Maybe that's why he didn't play baseball. Please tell me how he traveled in Pakistan in 1981. Please so me your college records. Everything seems to be a cover up.

Diplomacy- There happened to be a senate resolution bill that passed to prove McCain was qualified.

Cold Hard Fact- You need to change your name and this proves it.

•Only native-born U.S. citizens (or those born abroad, but only to parents who were both citizens of the U.S.) may be president of the United States, though from time to time

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

What makes you think he has something to hide?

He's only spent $2 million covering his long form birth certificate, has claimed he was born at 2 different hosiptals, and officials in Africa have stated he was born there.

Furthermore: "a wide range of Obama documentation – along with Obama's birth certificate – are not available, including Obama's kindergarten records, Punahou school records, Occidental College records, Columbia University records, Columbia thesis, Harvard Law School records, Harvard Law Review articles, scholarly articles from the University of Chicago, passport, medical records, files from his years as an Illinois state senator, Illinois State Bar Association records, any baptism records and his adoption records."

I mean he TOLD us he was transparent. He has nothing to hide, see? The unwashed lib buys these things without question. They never look to see if the words match the actions.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The answer is pretty obvious. It's a very simple matter for him to release the records, and there is no reason NOT to, unless there is something to hide.

John McCain did exactly that when his eligibility was questioned. He immediately provided a Senate committee with everything they asked for. No problem, no stalling, no complaining.

Obama continues to refuse to release the records. Why?

You have to show ID to buy booze, but currently you don't have to show ANY proof of eligibility for President.

• sigurj
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

He showed a certificate of live birth, which is an acceptable form of proof to the State Department that Obama was born in the United States.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

he is hiding his birth certificate, i know they say the government would know but why did Maj Cook get his orders revoked THAT has never happened to ALL of the other people who are war resisters, that's very strange

• 1 decade ago

Let me start by saying that I abhor Barrack Obama.

But all this nonsense about him not being a natural born citizen is complete BS. If his mother was an American Citizen (and we know she was) then even if he is not born in the US, he is still a natural born US Citizen. This is FACT.

My wife is Danish, and if our child is born in Europe, it is still a natural born American because it is the child of an American Citizen.

There are plenty of good reasons to complain about where this punk is taking the country. Concentrate on those.

• Why are you still on this issue? Why didn't you raise this question as he was running for president? Why are you so anti-Obama?

I think you are still thinking he is campaigning. Wouldn't it behoove anyone that before he even got this major position that an intense background was done even before he became a congressional senator of Illinois? IN ADDITION to him becoming president..!

I bet you didn't realize that McCain is from Panama!!

• 1 decade ago

This question is OLD OLD OLD news.

And he doesn't have to show us, the appropriate people have seen it, if it wasn't real or he wasn't a citizen he would NOT have even been able to run for the Presidency, let alone become President.

You do realize that there are people who are specifically hired and do that for a living? They check everything out to make sure it's real and can be verified...

• 1 decade ago

I think he HAS, this is an old issue and YOU need to stop being so gullible and use your brain for a change. Do you REALLY think the Republicans or the government would allow him to assume the post if he couldn't PROVE he was born in the US??

• 1 decade ago

Big Brother wanted him in office or else they would have put McCain in.

Some say he is the Anti Christ...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.