T
T asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 1 decade ago

I'm taking probiotics for yeast. Is there a die off period or is that just with antifungals?

Yeast die off, not probiotics.

Favorite Answer

Well, if Probiotics aren't stored in an environment they thrive in, they can die off eventually. Thankfully, the human body is a very good environment they can thrive in, so if you are referring to the Probiotics in your system, once they are in there, they are going to survive longer and more importantly, they'll reproduce.

When Probiotics are in a cupboard or fridge (even in yogurts), they will die off sooner, so I would use them on a regular basis to get the most benefits. The time it takes for them to die off will vary depending on how they are stored in the package and how they are preserved (how the company made it). As long as you follow the storage recommendations on the bottle (whether to refrigerate or not, what area to store them in, etc), they should last until the expiration or later as the bottle states.

Good luck and I hope I helped!

Source(s): Personal experience and personal research in my role as a Product Specialist for a vitamin company

My Yeast Infection Cured - http://YeastCured.uzaev.com/?iDAV

im not sure about the die off period. im sure their has to be. but one thing you can do is to eat a lot of yogurt that has live cultures in it. the live cultures will kill the yeast and prevent over growth. also you can actually use plain yogurt with live cultures in it and apply it directly to the site. it sounds kind of strange but it does work. you can wven get a tube from like a tampon and fill it with the plain yogurt and freeze it. the cultures can stand the cold and will still work from the outside. ive tried it like this and it works great. just do it before you go to bed for a couple days. and i don't suggest mixing it with another insert.

It takes days, probably weeks for you to see result, try wild oregano oil it is faster and you can see results in less than three days, take 20 drops in a full glass of water in the evening, if this too strong for you try less amount of oregano oil. probably 10 drops twice a day