I saw in memory of Mark Vodopija at the end of a Parking Wars episode. Does anyone know how he died?

He was 23 or 24. He worked at the Impound Lot.

Favorite Answer

justwondering - All I could find is that he died "suddenly" and another where his mother said "he went out like the Rock Star he was"....Rest in Peace Mark.

Source(s): AlexsMom

Parking Wars In Memory Of

A and B marked the beginning of the end, I might say, of the war IN EUROPE. C signified Hitler giving up, and Germany surrendered shortly after. However, the war kept going in the Eastern Theatre until later, when the atom bombs were dropped on Japan by U.S. so the U.S. didn't have to launch a full-scale invasion. This resulted in the surrender of Japan, marking the end of the war. So D, because that was the end of the last part of the war.

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avmP1

D when Japan continued to reject the Potsdam terms, the United States then dropped atomic bombs on the Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in early August. between the two bombs, the Soviets invaded Japanese-held Manchuria, as agreed at Yalta. on August 15, 1945 Japan surrendered, ending the war.