asked in 藝術與人文詩詞與文學 · 1 decade ago

英文字我介紹

面試要求寫英文自我介紹

請幫我看看寫的是否有問題

或如何更完整

錯字或摽點符號請幫我留意

感激!

this is the first time to use English to introduce myself

My name is --- and I am 24 years old. I live in Tao Yuan General Hospital nearby.

I have a happy family.There are 7 people in my family, including my parents, 3 younger sisters, and 1 younger brother.

I'm proud of nurse job because I can not only help others but it is a power of my life.

In the future, I hope I will treat everything in a positive manner rather than escaping from difficulties.

I will try my best to be responsible and independent.

Finally,I know my English is not good enough, so I will keep studying it.thank you for your attention.

Have a nice day!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

這份英文自我介紹如果要求職,會不著重點。

稍微改寫如下:

Dear Sir/Madam:

My name is --- and I am 24 years old. I have a happy family with seven members, including my parents, three sisters, and a brother. We live near Tao-Yuan General Hospital.

I have been working as a nurse and I like the job very much because I can help others and it makes me feel like being useful in the world.

Life is a great learning process. Recently I have learned to treat everything in a positive manner and not to escape from difficulties. Also, as my work often requires reading English, I am learning hard to improve my English.

Finally, I am very responsible and independent. I believe I can work well at your Hospital. I sincerely hope that you will consider my application favroably.

你可以去下面那個部落格看看,他上面有發表很多求職、英文自傳翻譯的文章和相關資料,還有許多英文學習相關,對你的求職或翻譯應該滿有幫助!還有一些面談面試的要領,你都可以參考喔!你若有問題也可以發問或是留言!

部落格網址:

http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/supercanada2007/

ps上面也有很多範例,滿不錯的,應該有你要的資料