Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you take every Q posted seriously or?

do you have a sense of humor?

Best Answer

Is this Q for level 3 or below? Or for P&S newcomers? {You're scaring me, chick!}

.

Son, in basic terms cool down and take a jiffy to do what I did; pass back and seem on the questions you're asking. people who enjoyed the two artists gave you an hassle-free answer and people who dislike the two did an identical. yet you ask an identical question especially. the clarification human beings answer the questions, those which you don’t evaluate them understanding something approximately, is with the help of the fact they earn factors doing to be able to have the capacity to climb stages or to ask extra inane questions, an identical with the single be conscious solutions. The vote casting is exciting, too! That became into the reply to the two your #a million and #2 questions.

• Mrs H

You can't take every question seriously. You'd become a mass murderer...lol...

No I have a sense of humor ; )

I have a sense of humor unless it is serious.

Source(s): mmb

I never take anything on this site seriously.

i take every question wit the ut most seriousness unless they specifiy not to be serious

sense of humor. I arnt never sereous, ahhh ****

in polls and sureys, im very sarcastic and laugh at so many questions posted. i love this section the most x]

I take every question seriously. :|

:P Juuuust kidding.

i don't take any of the questions on p&s seriously.