Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you take every Q posted seriously or?

do you have a sense of humor?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Is this Q for level 3 or below? Or for P&S newcomers? {You're scaring me, chick!}

• 3 years ago

Son, in basic terms cool down and take a jiffy to do what I did; pass back and seem on the questions you're asking. people who enjoyed the two artists gave you an hassle-free answer and people who dislike the two did an identical. yet you ask an identical question especially. the clarification human beings answer the questions, those which you don’t evaluate them understanding something approximately, is with the help of the fact they earn factors doing to be able to have the capacity to climb stages or to ask extra inane questions, an identical with the single be conscious solutions. The vote casting is exciting, too! That became into the reply to the two your #a million and #2 questions.

• Mrs H
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

You can't take every question seriously. You'd become a mass murderer...lol...

No I have a sense of humor ; )

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have a sense of humor unless it is serious.

Source(s): mmb
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I never take anything on this site seriously.

• 1 decade ago

i take every question wit the ut most seriousness unless they specifiy not to be serious

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

sense of humor. I arnt never sereous, ahhh ****

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

in polls and sureys, im very sarcastic and laugh at so many questions posted. i love this section the most x]

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I take every question seriously. :|

:P Juuuust kidding.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i don't take any of the questions on p&s seriously.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.