Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Quick! Name the 3rd thing that comes to mind?

that comes in a can........mine was tennis balls....you don't want to know the 4th....

• Mrs H
    Best Answer

Snakes!

you know the ones that are a joke...yea you know. Why do I explain myself? lol

1. What is your age and gender? 19, female 2. What genres do you prefer to read? Realistic fiction, fantasy and romance 3. Readers: does swearing bother you? If so, to what extent? No, not at all but it also depends on the situation, if it's gonna make a scene seem more realistic (i mean c'mon we all swear sometime) then its fine with me. 4. Readers: Does violence and gore bother you? If so, to what extent? Nope, doesn't bother me. 5. How much thought do you give to naming your character? Do you look up the meaning to the name? Not a writer, just a happy reader :) NOT A WRITER 6. Writers: Is your main character usually a male or a female? Why? NOT A WRITER 7. What is one thing that helps you get inspired to write? NOT A WRITER 8. When reading, what is something that would cause you to put down the book? A whiny character or an overly sarcastic narrative. 9. What bothers you more: When an author describes something too much, or too little? Too much. Sometimes less is more. 10. What is one of your favorite books, and why is it your favorite? Gosh I have tons but i'll state Veronika Decides To Die by Paulo Coelho. It's simply an eye opener, it's fiction but there are so many memorable lessons in that book that it truly left a permanent stamp in my heart. I've read it a million years ago and i still tend to dwell on some of the settings and remember some beautiful quotes. 11. Writers: Do you write your stories from start to finish, or do you jump all over the place and paste it together later? Why do you think your method is effective? ...Or is it? :P NOT A WRITER 12. What is something all writers should avoid? Writers should avoid getting carried away by whatever is 'in' at the moment. They should be original, and unusual, the less a plot was heard of the better. I hate reading the same story with different character names and settings.

• tulip

Campbell Soup

• Whoop-***.

Air freshener

Pop tarts....what? it could have been what pooped (see see?) into my head first but that is not something for polite company

hotdogs...comes in a can hmm Bush's baked beans of course

umm WD-40

chicken noodle soup

SPAM

1-Beer

2-Pepsi

3---SPAM