Plz help me with a movie name...?

hey everyone do any of You remember a movie that came out in like the 60s or 70s maybe the 80s but it looked like it was back in the 70s when the movie was taking place. about a girl who was was a orphan and was left on a door step to this family who already had like 4 or 5 maybe 3 kids and she turned out to... show more hey everyone

do any of You remember a movie that came out in like the 60s or 70s maybe the 80s but it looked like it was back in the 70s when the movie was taking place. about a girl who was was a orphan and was left on a door step to this family who already had like 4 or 5 maybe 3 kids and she turned out to real evil and killed i think all her adopted family members and gave the dad mumps she had it and got close to him on purpose or something..idk how to spell it. lol but i guess it stops makes from having kids when they get it or something...but yea the little girl who was evil her name was bonnie and had whitish blonde hair. the mom and dad were like brunets or somin. i know this isn the best description but plz help. thx. oh and if this helps too the movie that is coming out that is called "orphan" is a whole lot like it it seems from the previews but a remake but yea plz help i really wanna know. i had watched it like 8 years ago With my mom...i was Only like 5 or 6 n wasn so i don't really remember much bcuz i never saw it again. hx 4 the help in advance. lol :)
3 answers 3