peach asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

hair; keep or change?

this is me:

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i136/alwysw8ing4...

and its blondish and underneath its brown. i wanna know if i should add more highlights underneath, dye it all blonde like that color, go darker, or keep it the same.. thanks for the opinion.

ooh and can u see if my youtube works? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTQNqZV7_dc

Youtube thumbnail

thanks in advancee

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anya
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Definitely keep it the same...it is the perfect color for you. That color looks so pretty with your eyes and complexion. Do not go all blonde, it won't look natural. And going too dark might take away some of the warmth.. Keep what you have!!

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Heeey, at the beginning: you're actually not unattractive! Whoever instructed you that became into of course crammed with sh*t, and you may no longer hear to them. :) besides: i admire your hair the way it truly is, yet I nonetheless think of you may attempt that new cut back in case you like to, by using fact changing issues up each and every each and every so often could be exciting. Plus you rather does not be reducing off *that* plenty, so in case you probably did no longer like it, you may truly boost it back out.

• 1 decade ago

i personaly u should change it

like get better side bangs

and layers but i love the color

adn keep the length

• 1 decade ago

it looks good the way it is :]

i say you leave it

like everyone else has said

and yeah your youtube works

p.s.next time, turn the volume down

other than that nice job

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

it would look really nice if u go a bit darker

fyi u could be the next taylor swift

• 1 decade ago

I say keep it the same color you're hot.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

keep it! the cut is cute and the color matches well with your skin tone.

• 1 decade ago

Keep It! It matches your skin tone so perfectly.

• 1 decade ago

i say you should keep it , im doing mine almost about the same tomorrow and if it looks cute on you , it should work for me too :)

• orkid
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

i think you should go slightly darker, and maybe get blunter bangs or grow it out. but your hair does look pretty as is

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.