Since most people love Aces High much better than Tailgunner, then tell me how Where Eagles Dare compares?

yet another one of Maiden's album-openers

and again, it's about war planes from battles past

feel free to give a discussion that extends even to lyrical content, if you feel that the music itself is not enough discussion fodder

Becky - thanks. I'm kind of torn between Aces High and Where Eagles Dare; but I believe that I like Tailgunner more than most other people do tho...

Favorite Answer

I like Where Eagles Dare the best out of all 3,

then Aces High,

and I've never liked Tailgunner all that much.

Why is no one else answering? I can't be the only Maiden fan here. Weird.

Anyway........ I haven't really talked to you lately. How are you doing?

Aces High is growing on me but I've loved Tailgunner since I first heard it. It may be the fact it is one of the few Maiden songs that swears (Now that I think of it Holy Smoke on the same albums swears too...) or that its on No Prayer For The Dying but I just love it. Where Eageles Dare is not a favorite of mine I must confess