Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Since most people love Aces High much better than Tailgunner, then tell me how Where Eagles Dare compares?

yet another one of Maiden's album-openers

and again, it's about war planes from battles past

feel free to give a discussion that extends even to lyrical content, if you feel that the music itself is not enough discussion fodder

Update:

Becky - thanks. I'm kind of torn between Aces High and Where Eagles Dare; but I believe that I like Tailgunner more than most other people do tho...

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I like Where Eagles Dare the best out of all 3,

then Aces High,

and I've never liked Tailgunner all that much.

Why is no one else answering? I can't be the only Maiden fan here. Weird.

Anyway........ I haven't really talked to you lately. How are you doing?

• 1 decade ago

Aces High is growing on me but I've loved Tailgunner since I first heard it. It may be the fact it is one of the few Maiden songs that swears (Now that I think of it Holy Smoke on the same albums swears too...) or that its on No Prayer For The Dying but I just love it. Where Eageles Dare is not a favorite of mine I must confess

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.