how many chapters are there to the trapped in the closet episodes by r kelly?

Favorite Answer

"Trapped in the Closet" is an urban opera, R&B opera, or hip-hopera released by contemporary R&B singer R. Kelly in 2005. The songs relate an ongoing narrative, which Kelly and Jive Records promoted by releasing each chapter to radio stations one at a time. This also serves as the first official single off R. Kelly's album TP.3 Reloaded.

The songs tell the story of a one-night stand that sets off a chain of events, which gradually reveals a greater web of lies, sex, and deceit.

In November 2005, six more chapters were released, for a total of twelve, on DVD. Nearly two years later, in August 2007, ten more chapters were released on DVD and shown on the Independent Film Channel (IFC), and as well as IFC's Web site. R. Kelly said that more chapters would be written and released. In the Big Package DVD, the commentary remix gave a special sneak peek of chapter 23. On December 10, 2008, Kelly announced the next installment of chapters for release in the Summer of 2009. He is quoted as saying, "The past chapters are nothing compared to these."

financial disaster a million became into the main unique and easily one i got here upon mildly exciting. once I observed him reenact the entire element by using himself on the MTV awards final 3 hundred and sixty 5 days nonetheless, I kinda placed him in my "lost reason" class.

there was 23 chapters

OMG! Why?

I lost interest @ #4.

12 I think.