Really answer this time. I reposted this question twice! I have HFA (High functioning Autism)?

Anyone want to guess why my mom gave me so little information ignored my passions, and said my stimming, and banging my head on the wall was annoying? She knows everything and never seems to care about it. I had a passion about ferbies and all my mom said was F!@# ferbie! I don't even share my passions with... show more Anyone want to guess why my mom gave me so little information ignored my passions, and said my stimming, and banging my head on the wall was annoying? She knows everything and never seems to care about it. I had a passion about ferbies and all my mom said was F!@# ferbie! I don't even share my passions with her. I hid my passion about singing from her until she found out I was good then she starts to care about only that passion. She my mom and she is a good woman and I love her but why is this?

Please?