Y & R: Currently, what's the most annoying storyline/person/thing on Y & R?

I have alot lol...WARNING: A few spoilers below. (Esp. if you haven't seen today's episode)

1. The whole Adam, Ashley, Victor thing. It's getting old and it's soo annoying. They're really dragging this on too long. Why can't they expose him already ? The evidence is like right in front of their faces. I hated the fact that on today's epi. Mary J. wore Sabrina's dress and scared Ashley after her wedding. Stop torturing her already ! Plus the ultra-sound thing was too much! It's sad...

2. They're trying to create something with JT and Victoria. I can feel it. On today's epi. JT was supposed to be at the wedding with Victoria but he was having coffee with a drunken Colleen. Plus, Colleen brought up the fact that were exes and Mac and Cane were talking about how she and JT dated and lived together. And Adam made it clear to Victoria that JT isn't there for her like he once was. Playing Mr. Mom and always saving the damsel in distress. Which sucks because JT and Victoria are soo cute together and are a perfect couple. Besides Lauren and Michael there needs to be another stable, happy, married couple! I'm thinking he might have a fling with Colleen or possibly Mac but I'm leaning more towards Colleen.

3. Phillip - It was stupid for him to fake his death just because he was gay. I know Mrs. C would've taken him as he was(Not so sure about Jill). And he seems like there's no convincing him. I seriously think the writers just threw that in. I hope this doesn't drag on...

4. Of course the Sharon, Nick, Phyllis thing but I'm sure everyone feels the same on that subject so I won't get started lol. But I do have a feeling that Adam will steal Sharon's baby. Blah...

5. I'm just really sad about Lily having Ovarian Cancer...I'm going to stop watching after this week since this is going to drag on for months...I hate storylines like that. Why can't the evil people like Adam or Mary J. get cancer ? Lily doesn't deserve it. I guess that's how it is in real life though...

Best Answer

Exactly <><><> all five of your pet-peeves are the same with me !!

Every one of these story lines are driving me cRaZY ~~~~~~~~

I think Victoria is pregnant in real life and have heard rumors she might be leaving the show <> WHAT ...........they cant put her into another 8 month coma ( we are used to them repeating the same old s/lines <><><> JT better not cheat on Victoria,,,,, I just started liking him when he hooked uP with her....and Colleen >>> hope she loses her seat at Jabot ( not into her at all )

Will they EVER give Little Lily a break ? now cancer ?????

If Cane would not have been the jerk he was,,,,,,,it would have been a good marriage as Michael & Lauren have ( love those two )

yes,,,,,,Adam will swap out babies and send Ashley into another Tail-Spin and end uP in the Looney-Bin ( again ) too bad Abby is such a spoiled brat,,,it would have been nice to see Ashley have one child who was either alive or at least sweet

yeah,,,,,,I also don't want to get into the Newman's & Abbott's wife swapping >>>I'm sick of it !

I'm thinking.........Mac will be the cause of someones misery besides Bully Billy ? > !

<><><><> Thank -You .....I really needed to get this off my chest<>

• mercs

Most annoying story line award goes to:

Dragging it on WAY 2 LONG!!

P.S. I don't like that they are going to mess with JT/Victoria - Colleen is a skank. I didn't like Victoria since this new actress took over but once she hooked up with JT - I really liked how they played off of each other.

I agree - cute couple.

Oh the Ashley story line is painfully long they start out with a good idea the writers that is and then they kill it by making it go on and on that's there problem they don't know when to stop as for Jt and Victoria it looks like there going to hook up Jt with Colleen yes to Adam stealing Sharon's baby that's going to be dragged out some more and poor Lilly gets cancer! I hear her biological dad is coming to town is it true hope so and I hope its the original actor that comes back for a cameo anyway that's the rumour!

I couldn't agree more, i'd say that The whole Adam, Ashley, Victor thing is becoming pointless... honestly, Adam got what he wanted...Ashley lost the baby= Victor forever miserable... its seriously pointless now. I think that the whole back and forth with him being blind too... honestly..at the moment is he blind? he heals... he's permanent...he can see...give me a break! It just makes then look dumb because they still trust Adam...especially Ashley! she does'nt trust her friends that know her sooo well (Nikki, and Olivia, nor a professional, not even her husband!!!) oh my goodness, its rediculous how she defends Adam still in the presence of others.... when will this ever end! Then you have..

Phillip being gay.. alright its understandable that its a big name and that he was scared and all..but jeeez, Jill/Catherine/ Nina (omg this girl is sooooooooooooo annoying she just L O V E S to yell at people if its not her way!) < sorry I hate nagging people. seriously! they keep going back and forward about who's to blame, why not just put this aside, accept that he made mistakes when he was a T E E N and MOVE ON! especially now that his son came back anyways, as well the fact that they treat Cain like that was over board! at least he didn't lie about his name...nor did he accept the money...nor is some kind of spy...like give me a break! the guy grew up on his own! gosh, and they can't understand since everything was good for them. (well not catherine, she's been though lots) ...And lastly...

the Sharon, Nick, Phyllis love triangle...goodness! they seriously need to stop that because what kind of example is this setting to younger viewers!!! Im getting annoyed of people playing innocent and playing around and all....jeeez, i completely agree with Noah when he said "you guys don't know what you want" since they give him such a hard time with Eden.

When you asked hy can't the evil people like Adam or Mary J. get cancer ? lmao, there be going to jail

omg its so evil the way that they are letting ashley and victor get so happy about this baby. and ugh im so sick of adam, so what is he gay, bi, or straight??

lol good catergories, they are all annoying right now.

=]

i will have to go with the Colleen and JT storyline, I hate to see couple that are going strong and have a good relationship going. But also always loved Colleen and JT together and thought childhood sweethearts were good together. Oh and as far as the ovarian cancer thing goes with Lily, I really hate the fact that she went through so much as far as losing her mother, going through two husbands and now she has a disease.

• Boo

The Adam/Ashley thing. At first I kinda liked it but now they are just drawing it out way too much. I think they're really trying to milk the fact that a pregnancy lasts for nine months.

I agree with you that 1. is annoying me the worse. Give Ash a break.. Adam and MJ should be strung up .I saw today's show heck i never miss it. I saw MJ running across in Sabrina's dress and Ash fainting. This is gettin so lame it makes me wanna puke.

• Malika

you didn't list it but the thing with daniel/amber/jana/kevin is the lamest for me. i haven't completely tuned out yet, but its coming.