Good slow cooker recipes?

I'm looking for easy and good slow cooker recipes. We just recently got a slow cooker and I love the concept b/c dinner is ready for me when I get home from work, but we have no idea what to make in it. If part of the recipe is searing or browning the meat beforehand, it's not gonna happen. I need... show more I'm looking for easy and good slow cooker recipes. We just recently got a slow cooker and I love the concept b/c dinner is ready for me when I get home from work, but we have no idea what to make in it. If part of the recipe is searing or browning the meat beforehand, it's not gonna happen. I need something I can throw in the crockpot first thing in the morning before I leave for work and have it ready when I come home. For instance we just put a pork roast in yesterday morning with a can of chicken broth, onion, garlic and red-skinned potatoes quartered and had delicious pulled pork sandwiches when we got home.

Any suggestions?? Thanks in advance!!
Update: I'm confused - so is every meat going to end up making that "pulled' meat that goes well in a sandwich that kind of falls apart?