Would you rather have someone on the S.Court modelling Perry Mason or Lucas McCain?

In The Rifleman? I love that show. It starts in about 10 minutes too.

Favorite Answer

The real question is why was Micah the Sheriff of North Fork?...Lucas nearly always solved the crime, caught the bad guy, and settled all the problems with his rifle. Micah was just gravy-training off of Lucas!

The Rifleman? You must be over 50 like myself.

I'll vote for Perry.

By the way be prepared to be ridiculed for mentioning a tv

actor in this section.

I was called an idiot and a moron when I asked a

Law and Ethics question about Dr. House

I would rather someone in the Supreme Court model David Duke I think he is a really great guy and would do the job so much better then a Mexican woman

I'd rather have a Senate devoid of people that ask questions about Perry Mason in USSC confirmation hearings.

That was an amazingly stupid moment in an amazingly stupid era, probably made by the only person amazingly stupid enough to even think it up.

• ?

christs sake melissa just because she is PUERTO RICAN not mexican does not mean she will do a worser job than anybody else. and please can you learn when to say...

THAN NOT THEN

oh and as for the question im happy with who is there