What do you think about camel snus tobacco?

Now that Sweden has nothing to do with the American snus from camel. They can change anything about it and make it worse for you. One thing that American Camel does is make the pouches extremly inconsistent, which is dumb because the Swedish people are doing things better.

geez! everyone has problems, can't even get a good answer to my question

Best Answer

I don't know anything about Camel snus, but you should make sure it really is the Swedish type of non-fermented wet snuff (snus) they are selling.

The American type of fermented snuff contains a lot more cancer-inducing nitrosamines than Swedish snus.

In Sweden we have been using snus for about 200 years.

I know a lot of people who has died from smoking, but none who has died from snus (at least not as the obvious cause of death).

I'm not saying snus is a health cure (it's not), but compared to smoking it is *much* better!

PS:

Is it true Americans usually put the pouch under the lower lip?

(In Sweden we always put it under the upper lip).

Source(s): I'm Swedish, and a former snus addict

In all fairness, all your question is asking is What do you think about Camel Snus.... Answers seem alright to me.

Anyway, I think Camel has done a great job in introducing Snus into the american market. Yes, they have made some adjustments after being in test for several years, but it was only to help differentiate the difference between "dip" and snus. *like oval tins instead of traditional round. If any company tried to bring in product to another country without any type of adaption, it is a sure failure.

Source(s): Tobacco Rep

if the tobacco bill passes and gives regulatory powers to the fda i dont think you ll have to worry about it since they want to outlaw them saying that snus is marketed to children. i haven t tried any of the swedish snus but back when i was in the navy i would use camel snus if i wasn t able to get to the smoke deck for a cigarette and didn t think it was to bad

Well, because the pouches keep breaking in my mouth, and I have to spit anyways (which I hate doing by the way), then what's the use of it?

Source(s): snus is shi**y

Smoking kills. Think about your future and quit instead of looking for more options.

I prefer Copenhagen, which is a man's snuff.

i really don't know anything about tobacco lol

its pretty good. mellow

cancer sicko

hmm.......