Is lesbian sex better than straight sex?

lesbian sex is a mystery to many people but others say that it is the best but i want to know your thoughts on it. I've been curious to know how lesbians have sex. i know they use their tongues and hands but is it better than having sex with a guy.

• Best Answer

I believe 90% of lesbians would agree with that statement. Outside of that, I know some straight women & most bi women like sex. Period. Sex of the person they're with is irrelevant.

As far as if it's true? Anyone on here can sit & describe what we do, the feelings we get, the emotional connects that are felt between two women is on a different level than you get with a man. But if you really want to find out, you need to do some research on your own.

Source(s): Livin Life Married to my beautiful wife & loving it

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): lesbian sex straight sex: https://shortly.im/OaI7O

I am bisexual girl. I loves both. Both Lesbian sex and Straight sex gives me fun , enjoyment and relaxation. Both are 2 styles and have 2 natures. So in my opinion we can't compare between lesbian sex and straight sex.

Source(s): Experience
  • ?

Lesbian Se

The answer is yes, I will illustrate by telling a joke: Q: What's the difference between a Clitoris and a Titlist? A: A guy will look for the golf ball for a half an hour. Got it? Purple- he won't bother looking for the other. By the way I think your new avatar is cool, you look better in a cowboy hat than in a football helmet

Yup.. hands down.. no refractory periods.. and you always get the pleasure you desire. Plus, women know their bodies better than a man would. Thumbs up for guaranteed pleasure. I'm a lesbian and would have no interest in having sex with a man.

I beleive a woman is more loving and caring when ur making love I truely love having sex with a woman better, however I have had some great sex with a man as well.

I like lesbian sex more than straight... but this is just my opinion...

lesbian sex is way hotter compared to straight and gay sex watch lesbian porn.

That depends on the person. Obviously a girl knows what a girl wants better than a guy would because they have all the parts and they know how they like to be touched. Is it better? Probably not. I can't speak through personal experience, being a guy, I've never had lesbian sex, but I will say having had sex with both men and women, that neither is necessarily better, they're just different.

Straightsex