Adriel asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Who knows plot summary of Naruto Shippuuden Movie 3: Inheritors of the Will of Fire?

I already watched a 15 minute leaked footage of it, although i didn't understand anything, but it looked better than the other Naruto movies!

Now i''m curious to know about what the movie's all about.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

from what i get and from the "flow" of the previous movies, i think that something big is endangering konoha. i heard that kakashi has a major role in this movie and, from the trailer, tsunadae asks him if he is willing to sacrifice his reputation for the village and he says yes. i think that kakakshi's gonna go somewhere, do something dangerous, and then konoha 11+sai is gonna save him.

it seems like a really good movie and i really really can't wait to see it :)

btw, where did you get the 15 minutes footage?

• 3 years ago

O.o i did no longer comprehend there became right into a third action picture arising. in accordance to wikipedia: the 1st teaser trailer shows the Konoha 11 scuffling with a large creature, the 2nd shows the Konoha 11 and Kakashi fading in darkness and the third shows Konoha 11 combating a set of ninja and Tsunade asks Kakashi if he's keen to die for the village *SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER* all of us comprehend the ending, kakashi will someway come lower back alive if he ever *dies* interior the action picture, hes nonetheless alive and kicking interior the manga! Its corresponding to that action picture the place naruto supposedly died too! (the place he battled the demon)

• 1 decade ago

I doubt many people outside of the creators know the summary already. It's not even scheduled for release in Japanese theaters until August 1. So the general Japanese public hasn't even seen the film.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.