Who knows plot summary of Naruto Shippuuden Movie 3: Inheritors of the Will of Fire?

I already watched a 15 minute leaked footage of it, although i didn't understand anything, but it looked better than the other Naruto movies!

Now i''m curious to know about what the story's all about.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Daize is right. Not much is known about the movie.

The first teaser trailer shows the Konoha 11 battling a huge creature, the second shows the Konoha 11 and Kakashi fading in darkness and the third shows Konoha 11 fighting a group of ninja and Tsunade asks Kakashi if he is willing to die for the village.

This is all the info we have on it so far~ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naruto_Shipp%C5%ABden...

• 1 decade ago

All i know that the konoha 11 ninjas ( the 4 squads *team kakashi-team asuma-team kurenai-team guy* ) are gonna fight the 3 tailed creature, which orochimaru also wants, but i guess orochimaru is already killed according to what we saw in episode 113-114, (though he's not really killed going to die by itachi in future episodes) but the akatsuki are surely going to be in the movie, and the 2 members of akatsuki that will be in the movie are: Diedara & Tobi, so i guess a super fight is what we're going to see in the movie, well those are the information i know, but to know what is going to happen in the anime episodes, read the manga chapters here: www.onemanga.com

and to watch naruto anime go here: www.narutocentral.com or www.naruto-2u.net ( B.T.W Naruto episodes and Manga chapters are updated every week, the anime is on thursday, and the manga chapters on friday, they might get late sometimes so keep in touch)

Anyways Hope I Helped! Bubi & Peace! XxJoexX

Source(s): www.onemanga.com - www.narutocentral.com - www.naruto-2u.com
  • 1 decade ago

O.o i didn't know there was a 3rd movie coming up.

According to wikipedia:

The first teaser trailer shows the Konoha 11 battling a huge creature, the second shows the Konoha 11 and Kakashi fading in darkness and the third shows Konoha 11 fighting a group of ninja and Tsunade asks Kakashi if he is willing to die for the village

*SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER*

we all know the ending, kakashi will somehow come back alive if he ever *dies* in the movie, hes still alive and kicking in the manga! Its similar to that movie where naruto supposedly died too! (where he battled the demon)

• 3 years ago

I doubt many human beings outdoors of the creators comprehend the precis already. it truly is not even scheduled for launch in eastern theaters until August a million. So the final eastern public hasn't even considered the action picture.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Can you post the link to the 15 minutes footage you saw, i want to watch it lol? Like the others the only info i have is from Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naruto_Shipp%C5%ABden...

• 1 decade ago

Part from what wiki says there isn't much else known about it, They will be trying to keep it secret as not to spoil it till its out.

• 1 decade ago

yeah.. when will this come out in english... i think kakashi died in movie.. hehe

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.