Famous presidential quotes?

Teddy Roosevelt

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."

William Taft

"Next to the right of liberty, the right of property is the most important individual right guaranteed by the Constitution . ."

Herbert Hoover

"Absolute freedom of the press to discuss public questions is a foundation stone of American liberty."

Harry S. Truman

"We need not fear the expression of ideas—we do need to fear their suppression."

George W. Bush

A dictatorship would be a heck of a lot easier, there's no question about it.

Any thoughts........................

How about this Neolibs " I believe that human being and fish can coexist peacefully. "

-George W. Bush

Do you support that little Gem of incoherent rambling?

Best Answer

"The future doesn't belong to the fainthearted; it belongs to the brave."

- Ronald Reagan

""Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."

- Ronald Reagan

"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."

- Ronald Reagan

• Hilarious.

But in fairness to Bush, that statement you just put down was taken out of context.

He went on to say that while a dictatorship would be easier because the government would not be trapped in bureaucratic red tape when dealing with various problems, he would not personally support us becoming one.

Bush did and said some stupid things, and did and said some good things. That quote, taken in totality, was one of his better statements.

Add-on:

To "NeoLibs are Pathogens,"

Bush did most certainly say that quote; in fact, in his last interview as President.

But as I said, that wasn't the whole quote.

I see you missed a few quotes (and missed Clinton altogether) so here's a few samples:

"For the first time in the history of our country the majority of our people believe that the next five years will be worse than the past five years."-Jimmy Carter

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky!"-Bill Clinton

"A leader in the Democratic Party is a boss, in the Republican Party he is a leader."-Harry Truman

"Cruel leaders are replaced only to have new leaders turn cruel! - Ernesto Che Guevara

"I’m good enough, I’m smart enough, and dog-gone it, people like me" -Bull Senator Al Franken

"The important question we must ask: is our childrens learnin'?"

"Suc-Sex--Suc sess is a very good thing."

W Bush

"A house divided against itself cannot stand."

"You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time."

A Lincoln

"The great masses of the people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one."

A Hitler

(oh isn't it silly that hitler is censored by google? you type in hitler and all search suggestions go blank)

"People do not make wars; governments do."

R Reagan

Richard Nixon: I am not a crook....

J.F.K.: Ask not what your country can do for, ask what you can do for your country....

Franklin D. Roosevelt: Yesterday, December 7, 1941—A DATE WHICH WILL LIVE IN INFAMY—the United States of America was suddenly and deliberately attacked by naval and air forces of the Empire of Japan.

The 9 scariest words in the English language are, I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

-Ronald Reagan

You made great strides to put each quote in actual quatation marks because (maybe) they were said, but not Bush's, because you know he never said, is taken way out of context, or was a joke. I dare say Bush actually believes and agrees with all the other quotes, but you do not.

You don't have to mislead or lie to make a point, or maybe you do.

Barrack Hussein Obama

"I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go."

• TNT

B.H. Obama

"Uhhh Uhhh Uhhh"

JFK

"We choose to go to the moon, not because it is easy, but because it is hard."

Source(s): Yea I didn't get it either