ciara cool on you 的歌詞

如題

請問有誰可以給我 ciara cool on you的歌詞

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khKgGPjeUXg

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

感激不盡!!!

Rating
  • 小喬
    Favorite Answer

Cool On You Lyrics

by Ciara

now momma said "you can't take love for granted you better keep him 'cause he's the best you've had" thought the grass was greener and if you leave me, i'ma be right there. who's hurting who? (yeah) you hurting you when you don't think about what you say, you let your pride push love away.

and when you need someone, who's gonna love you down? you don't want just anyone who's been around the town. promised that forever we'd be together but that arguement was the last thing we said.

Chorus:

and i can't eat, i can't sleep, playing back those memories. when i was there, you were here standing right in front of me. you're out of my life. for now i'll try to play cool on you, but i'm dying.

Ciara col on you mp3 download

Cool on you song lyrics and ringtone

On http://igetmp3.blogspot.com

ooh ooh ooh oohhhh ooh ooh ooh but i'm dying without you

and i cry when i look at your picture, or hear the sound of your voice on my voicemail. i want to touch, want to feel you. i want to go back because it hurts like hell.

who's fooling who? i guess i'll play the fool. i'll push my ego out the way, there's so much that we need to say.

'cause when you're all alone who's gonna love you down? and it's been so long, we need to work it out. i know i'll go crazy without my baby. i won't be right until i see you again.

oooooohhhhhhhh, said i'm dying without you

oooooohhhhhhhh, i'm dying without you

oooooohhhhhhhh, don't know what to do ... i can't ... said i'm dying

ooh ooh ooh oohhhh ooh ooh ooh you're out of my life, for now i'll try to play cool on you

oh and, alright alright