Hernia after gallbladder surgery?

I had laposcoptic gallbladder surgery in June..(12th) About a week ago I started to feel pain in one of the incisions, all I was able to notice was the scar right above my bellybutton.. Tonight I was telling my sister in law about it and I lifted my shirt and she blurred out, it looked like a hernia. (She use to... show more I had laposcoptic gallbladder surgery in June..(12th)
About a week ago I started to feel pain in one of the incisions, all I was able to notice was the scar right above my bellybutton.. Tonight I was telling my sister in law about it and I lifted my shirt and she blurred out, it looked like a hernia. (She use to work in a pedi office and these came about alot.) I had already called my surgeons office yesterday morning to let them know that I was in pain again but I didnt notice the puffy balloon-like area around my bellybutton..
So is it a hernia? Has anyone else had this right after a gallbladder surgery? I looked it up online and it DOES in fact sound like a hernia, I just want to ease my mind. I am going to call my primary doctor first thing in the morning to see if I need to see him or just go straight to my surgeon next monday! Thanks.. If i can post pictures I will!
Update: b_bardi: Thanks! No I don't have anything leaking out! (Thank God) its just really sore! I hope its nothing big! But I am not looking forward to having surgery again!