Panic attacks starting up again. What else is left to do?

This afternoon I drove all the way to the grocery store and could not even get out of my car. I turned around and came home because I got scared once again. I am just so sick of this!! The other day I was in traffic and started to panic because of all the cars. I am going back to college in August and I know I am... show more This afternoon I drove all the way to the grocery store and could not even get out of my car. I turned around and came home because I got scared once again. I am just so sick of this!! The other day I was in traffic and started to panic because of all the cars. I am going back to college in August and I know I am really going to start having these attacks around all those people. The very thought just scares me something awful. I have tried meds, been to the dr's, and everything else and nothing works. I wish I never had to leave my house again. I wish I could be normal again. To any of you that are going through this, how are you doing it? Thank you:)
Update: Thank you to those of you for your nice answers.

Please, if you are going to be mean and rude, just don't even answer. I am just asking for advice, not trying to cause trouble:)
Update 2: Hi Dante, Thank you for your kind words! I am 23, and I quit having panic attacks for a few months. I too have had depression for a long time which makes all of this so much worse. Just when I think I am getting better it starts up again. I have been on the same meds as you with little help from them. I don't... show more Hi Dante,
Thank you for your kind words! I am 23, and I quit having panic attacks for a few months. I too have had depression for a long time which makes all of this so much worse. Just when I think I am getting better it starts up again. I have been on the same meds as you with little help from them. I don't know what elese to do. I do believe in prayer and pray about this everyday. I will add you to my prayer list. Thanks friend:)