Is it possible i suffer from Essential Tremors?

Ever since I was a kid, I've noticed that my hands slightly shake when moving (like when reaching to grab something, for example) and sometimes when i just hold them out in front of me, I can see them shaking slightly. They never shake when they're resting though. It's not too noticeable since... show more Ever since I was a kid, I've noticed that my hands slightly shake when moving (like when reaching to grab something, for example) and sometimes when i just hold them out in front of me, I can see them shaking slightly. They never shake when they're resting though.

It's not too noticeable since I've only had a couple of people mention it to me...it's kind of embarassing though when someone asks, "Why do your hands keep shaking?" I know it's not because of nervousness or anxiety!

I just wanted to know if this could possibly be essential tremors or something else? It's definitely not something that just started happening to me. I'm 20 years old and I can remember a friend noticing it back when I was in middle school.

Also, what kind of doctor should I go to to ask about this?