another handful of bold NFL predictions?
lets start the 2nd installment of my BOLD NFL PREDICTIONS, since the last post was so succsessful i have more for you...
ok im liking the feedback. i have a few ore bold predictions too.
1. kyle orton does better than cutler or at least does about the same. i think cutler is good yes, the bears though, they are decent, not good, not bad. the broncos offense is still even with the stable of RB's they have going to rely on the pass in mcdaniels offense allowing more opprotunities for mister Orton to be a nice sleeper. he was doing very good at the beginning of 08' then fell off after an injury so i expect a return to pre-injury form for him.
2. roy e williams does better than T.O(statistically) i have watched roy year in and year out(since im in MN) and he is getting smacked around by anylists who like to hear their voice. he is going to replace T.O just fine. many people will look at the overall offensive production and not think so because the teams recievers after that are "iffy" with a solid but inconsistant pat crayton and two un heard of wrs in sam hurd and miles austin who im not a fan of, i think roy will have 1,100 yards recieving or so and 7-11TD's whil T.O has 950yards and 6-9TD's give or take a few yards because trent edwards wont be able to spread the ball to lee evans and T.O like romo and mcnabb have been able to in the past.
3. the afc south and west sends 2 teams each to the post season. the colts under a new regime claim their rightful spot ontop of the afc soth and the suprise here is the texans make it as a wildcaRD. the jags and titans both can make it andprobably shoul make it but the titans offense is stoppable people just need to realize that kerry isnt the answer and the tandem of RB's cannot jus run run run because no defence will respect the pass and play the run every down and their defense is great i will not lie. the jags are rebounding. the defense is a let down this year though. the offense boasts torry holt's 1,oooyard season and jones drew(my favoirite fantasy secret for 2yrs) exlodes onto the scene while garrard puts up respectable numbers with a shot at 20+ TD's. the west sends division champs sandiego with the monster LT whose last season "falling apart" was better than most career bests. with a great pass O and a revamped D they are elite once again,the broncos with their new man crush on kyle ortons lead pass happy O is a wildcard. the defense is still not great but it is good enough for a wildcard spot. his career best year gives the team its first post season apperence since my man plummer.
4. the steelers win the afc north isnt a bold prediction but the way the rest lines up is. the bengals are second returning their 12th place defense and their crazy offense that will keep them in any gaME. the ravens ar next, with a 7-9 or 6-10 record. flacco's in ability to make this pass O respectable shows. the run game ranked 6th last year falls apart not big time but just enough. mcgahee is dissapointing in what i thought would be a great career. ray rice is the every down back by seasons end with mclain doing the dirty work. the browns finish last...SUPRISE!! not really but the team is more disciplined and edwards rebounds froma season that minus the drops wasnt TERRIBLY bad. and lewis, i love me some jamal,1000yrds for him but the defense will not be able to stop anything above average.
5. this isnt a prediction but just something i HAVE to say...nfl network must do more research and find better analysts before they hire goons like jamie dukes. the man looks at jay cutler and talks of him as if he already has his bust in canton. he says the broncos will fail this season because one man is gone. the patriots didnt fall completely into the abyss of the nfl last year without a qb ten times greater than cutler. cutler is good yes, the man can sure chuck the football. i like him, but he is not what jamie dukes thinks. if anybody wants a headache pop in some jamie dukes debates or interviews, the cutler thing is nothing compared to his other work
sorry bout the rant guys. keep the feedback coming and send me some of your bold predictions lets get a conversation going here. thanks for reading people, have a good day ad if you ever need me... dont call on any given sunday :)
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
my bold prediction whiners won't do squat!
- Anonymous1 decade ago
My Bold predictions:
Texans take over as the AFC South Champs- Andre Johnson is a freaking beast
Giants dont make playoffs- Eli and the offense looked terrible without Burress at the end of last season
Farve signs with Vikings and gets benched when then have a terrible start to the season 0-4. Partly due to the suspension of the Williams wall.
McDaniels leaves the Broncos at the end of the season due to a terrible first season and tearing apart of the Broncos team. Traded the two best people before the season even started (Culter and Marshall, no im not an retarded I know Marshall hasnt been traded but Marshall will be traded before the season starts). This leaves guys wondering who's job is safe.
Boldin gets traded to the Ravens to replace the consisent wideout the ravens had in mason.
GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK!!! AND LETS TALK FOOTBALLSource(s): My first question and response. (No im not a cardinals fan) How do the 49er's make the Superbowl. Who is your qb? Alex Smith, JT Sullivan (who has gotten cut by how many teams)? Any way yes I think the 49ers will be a much improved offensive teams with the additions of Crabtree, and hopefully Veron Davis actually lives up to his potential. If those two have good years it will open up room for Frank Gore to run in. But I think this is a team that is building for the future to be contenders in two to three years. I dont see the pieces for them to be in the Super Bowl this year with the quarterback question!
- tfoley5000Lv 71 decade ago
I disagree with most of your Predictions, However I agree with the Steelers win the AFC North, 2 Teams in the AFC North (Pittsburgh, Baltimore) AFC East (New England, Miami) Houston will win the AFC South, and Denver will win the AFC West, The Bears will win the NFC North, Eagles will win the NFC East, Cardinals will NFC West and the Saints NFC South Wild Cards Giants and Falcons.
Super Bowl Prediction will be Steelers and Eagles because they are the 2 Best NFL Teams Not only they are good Teams Now they will be this way for a Couple of More Years to come.
- UpallnightLv 41 decade ago
My top 5 bold predictions:
1. Lions win a preseason game
2. Carson Palmer will be the next Brett Farve (going for the interception record)
3. Al Davis fires Tom Cable and announces he's the Owner/GM/Head Coach/OC/DC
4. Tony Romo will still not win a playoff game
5. Vinny Testaverde will play again this season somewhere
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
The Lions will win 7 yes 7 games this year and the 49ers are going all the way and winning the super bowl
- 1 decade ago
Bret "overrated drama queen" Favre will lead the league in interceptions...
Oh wait he does that almost every year...
How 'bout....Dallas will only win 6 games this year.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
Kyle Orton will be top 5 WORST qb this season.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
bold prediction: the rams will win 6 games this year