How to calculate income tax rebate under housing loan and HRA together?

I own a property alongwith my mother in a town which is around 75 kms away form my work place, so I have taken a house on rent near to work place. I took the home loan for the construction of my above said home. The home is occupied by my parents and I don't recieve any rent for the same. Can anybody help me... show more I own a property alongwith my mother in a town which is around 75 kms away form my work place, so I have taken a house on rent near to work place. I took the home loan for the construction of my above said home. The home is occupied by my parents and I don't recieve any rent for the same. Can anybody help me and tell how much is my eligibility for income deduction under "Income from house property" is it 1.5 L or Rs 30k. Can I show the property let out to get the max tax benefit for the interest paid (i.e. Rs.1.5L)? If yes, how should i calculate the nominal rent amount in my locality (Sonepat, Haryana)? Please help me out and feel free to contact for further details.
Thanks in advance.