What if I turned everone black?

If I was to magically made a device. that could genetically changes peoples pigmentation to black. what would racist white people do? p.s. I'm not raciest but living in the south I find people to be more arrogant and stubborn. and wonder if a racist white man woke up black what would he do and how wold he... show more If I was to magically made a device. that could genetically changes peoples pigmentation to black. what would racist white people do?

p.s. I'm not raciest but living in the south I find people to be more arrogant and stubborn. and wonder if a racist white man woke up black
what would he do and how wold he feel.
It's basically how would you feel if I was in another person shoes. cause that's all this World needs is a little understanding.

I personally wouldn't care. cause I'm colored blind
Update: I was being hypothetical. sorry I'm not smart enough to build the device.